C&S Ez Fill Suet Basket Wild Bird Feeder
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This green colored wire basket is specially designed to make filling bird feed a snap
- The vinyl coating ensures that little bird feet won’t freeze in winter or roast in summer while feeding
- It’s a lovely plastic coated wire basket with chain hanger that will enhance your garden
- Holds one suet cake about 5.6 in. x 4.8 in
- This durable, vinyl-coated wire feeder has 10 feeding perches to offer ample feeding space to attract many wild birds at once
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wild Delight Sock Finch Feeder, 13-oz bag$5.34Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Perky-Pet Green Seed Ball Wild Bird Feeder$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Panorama Bird Feeder, Copper$22.49Chewy Price
- More Birds Abundance Bird Feeder$21.30Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Metal Hook Feeder Hanger, 12-in, 2 count$5.00Chewy Price$5.56List Price
- Frisco Squirrel Defense Wild Bird Feeder$35.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Mid-Century Hummingbird Feeder$17.49Chewy Price
- North States Two-Way Squirrel Baffle, Large$14.91Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- C&S EZ Fill Deluxe Suet Wild Bird Feeder, Green$9.99Chewy Price$10.29List Price
- JW Pet InSight Clean Cup Bird Feed & Water Cup, Small$2.43Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Finch Wild Bird Feeder$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Seed Ball Wild Bird Feeder, Red$9.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Titmouse, Nuthatch, Chickadee, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Finch, Songbird|
|Material||Plastic||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Capacity (Max)||1 suet cake||1 suet cake||1 suet cake||8-ounce|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
Fine suet feeder but...
The chain to hang it by Is far harder to hook then the other ones I have that have a solid metal wire which I'm not tall so it's a lot easier for me to hook the wire on the hook at the suet feeder hangs by then it is for me to try to get the chain and the hook up. Other than that it's a nice standard suet feeder and the birds don't really I think like it as much as the ones with the metal hooks because it keeps wobbling back and forth rather than staying pretty well still, safe, and easier for them to hang on to.
Very handy to use
Good price and works fine. I am especially happy with the speedy deiivery from Chewy and the notifications of when products will come.
Latches Well But . . .
Closing feature on this one is much more secure than the one with the bale handle. That handle also fell off quite regularly from feeding activity of larger birds and squirrels. So eliminating the bale is a good idea. However the single chain with tiny S-hook on the end makes the entire basket unstable for birds landing on it especially on a windy day, and the S-hook is so small it won't hook over bar of feeding post, or any branch large enough to hold it filled with a suet cake.
The feeder is good but very hard to break up the dense food and place a small amount into the feeder
Suet cage feeder
Not as much action here as at the seed feeder. It's hanging on a branch. A squirrel has discovered it and puts on an acrobatic show trying to get at the cake. If the openings were smaller squirrels might not have access.
Great quality and very sturdy
I previously did not have a bird feeder in my garden until it was suggested, and this is the perfect cage for the suet cake. The cage is steel and sturdy with clasp opening\closing. It can be hung in many ways, I attached it to a tree. The chain from the cage is quite long with a hook attached at the end. I wrapped the chain around a branch and placed the hook in a link of the chain to secure it and it is perfect, can still maneuver as the birds feed and is secure. Would definitely recommend this! Cash back was received for this item as I participated in a cash back program.
Birds Love It
Very easy to use and very sturdy. I have it on a tree outside my window so my cats and I can see the birds.
Works good for backyard chickens as well
Works great to hang in the chicken run with the chicken treats or fill with fruit and veggie scraps.
Easy Open Cage
I really like how this opens! It is very easy to place the suet in the feeder without touching suet. Sometimes it can be gross and oily. The basket seems pretty resilient to squirrels too. The mockingbirds and thrashers love it!
The squirrels stole it after 2 days. Never did find it. I'm going to buy a squirrel proof suet feeder (you should too).