C&S Nut'n Sweet Corn Squirrelog Refill Squirrel Food, 32-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% consumable and easier to use than corn.
- Crafted with 100% ground sweet corn.
- Remains on the feeders.
- One Squirrelog replaces 12-24 ears of corn.
- Provides you and your family with hours of enjoyment from watching nature in action.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Heath Fancy Blend Songbird Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 9.25-oz, case of 16$20.73Chewy Price$30.74List Price$19.69Autoship Price
- C&S High Energy Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$27.05Chewy Price$28.55List Price$25.70Autoship Price
- Lafeber Fruit Delight Avi-Cakes Small Bird Food, 8-oz bag$7.99Chewy Price
- Wagner's Deluxe Treat Wild Bird Food, 4-lb bag$6.49Chewy Price$7.98List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- dealKaytee Meal Worm Wild Bird Food, 7-oz bag$7.58Chewy Price$14.89List Price$7.20Autoship Price
- Heath Very Berry Songbird Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 9.25-oz, case of 16$24.23Chewy Price$30.74List Price$23.02Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Mealworms & Nuts Suet Wild Bird Food, case of 12$23.99Chewy Price$22.79Autoship Price
- Brown's Encore Gourmet Foraging Feast Parrot & Conure Food, 4-lb$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Mealworms Wild Bird Food, 16-oz bag$19.02Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.07Autoship Price
- Kaytee Nut & Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 5-lb$14.99Chewy Price$16.19List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Lafeber Classic Nutri-Berries Cockatiel Food, 10-oz bag$9.49Chewy Price
- Volkman Avian Science Finch Food, 4-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sweet Corn, Corn, Calcium Carbonate...||Sweet Corn, Corn, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Salt||Milo, White Millet, Oil Sunflower, Cracked Corn||White Millet, Milo, Cracked Corn...||Canary Grass Seed, Millet, Niger Seed...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee, Finch||Canary, Finch|
|Food Form||Cake||Cake||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
|Small Pet Type||Squirrel||Squirrel||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
66 Customer Reviews
Nothing would touch it
I gave these a try but nothing liked it. I have a pretty high traffic backyard for wildlife but never saw any evidence of even a nibble!
This came fast and the squirrels love it! I also get my cat's food from Chewy.
looks like nothing but the squirrels love it. all food so no waste or left over cobs
FOR ALL OF MY SKIPPY BUDDIES
Love watching the squirrels find this Treet. Keeps them busy. Great idea pretty clever item. They still find time to eat the bird seed but who cares. Weve now the fattest squirrels in the neighborhood. Thanks
meh. blah. yuck.
I was super excited about this product thinking it would be an easy winter solution for my hungry squirrels…….. they can pound thru an entire feeder full of food in a few days. This log has been untouched for over a week. Didn’t even smell good. Thought it would smell like peanuts and sweet corn. Nope. Barely a whiff.
this is not good
the squirrels won't eat it. I have raccoons that come up on my deck and they won't eat it. it was a waste of my money. This should get no stars.
These logs have a hole to fit over a squirrel feeder screw. The squirrels are gnawing from the top down, and birds peck at it as well. The log is very firm, so the squirrels can't devour it as they do peanuts. The squirrels still scavenge for food, so this is a supplement for them. Arrived promptly.
I was going to purchase this and noticed the food coloring in the ingredients. That is not natural nor good for anyone even the squirrels
I thought this would keep the squirrels from chewing on the top of the wood fence. but they don't show any interest in it at all. But the neighbor has a wood and junk pile next door, and the rats from it come over to the tree I put in in, and chew on it vigorously every night. But to their greed, the owl hears them as it's a rather loud chewing noise, and well you can guess the end results.
My local supplier stocks this item, but it's always contaminated with larvae, moths, bugs. Chewy's product was in pristine condition!