C&S Wild Bird Nugget Bird Feeder, 11.25-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 1/3-Inch wire mesh holds peanuts, sunflower seeds or similarly sized food and treats.
- This bird feeder is specially designed to make feeding suet, fruit and insect eating wild birds a cinch.
- All-metal wire construction for durability and year-round feeding.
- The wild bird feeder holds up to 24 ounces of nuggets and requires no assembly.
- Simply hang and wait for your favorite birds to flock to your garden.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- C&S EZ Fill Deluxe Suet Wild Bird Feeder, Green$9.99Chewy Price$10.29List Price
- Perky-Pet Finch Wild Bird Feeder$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Droll Yankees Omni Bird Seed Tray, 10.5-in$12.99Chewy Price
- North States Two-Way Squirrel Baffle, Large$16.99Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Green Seed Ball Wild Bird Feeder$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- More Birds Squirrel-Proof Double Suet Bird Feeder$20.16Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Frisco Ultra Squirrel Defense Feeder$67.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- More Birds Abundance Bird Feeder$21.30Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- North States Village Collection Large Bird Feeder, Log Cabin$22.78Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Wild Delight Sock Finch Feeder, 13-oz bag$4.81Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- North States Village Collection Small Bird Feeder, Blue Cottage$13.12Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Daisy Vase Vintage Glass Hummingbird Feeder, Red$17.00Chewy Price$27.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Woodpecker||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Aluminum, Metal||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Capacity (Max)||24-ounce||1.12 pounds||3-Ib||1 treat square or suet cake||32-oz|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
53 Customer Reviews
Nugget Feeder Review
I've been using this type of feeder for several years but have always had the same problem. I doubt the birds cause it, possibly a night time visitor, but the problem looks like it's solved. The 'sticks' used as perches have always gotten pushed out and lost. This time, putting it together for the first time, I had to use total force to get the perches in place through the holding washers. I really don't think there's any way an animal can move them. So far, so good. Thank you!
This is a good value and the birds cling to feed or sit on the perches provided. Works with suet nuggets or larger seeds, be aware or you'll just lose the contents on the ground :-)
Birds love it
Bought the woodpecker pellets, Nuthatches, downy, hairy etc come to feed. Grosbeaks seem to like this feeder also.
Great way to let birds access the nuggets, a new product didn’t know existed
Great if it never falls
I have had two of these and they work great unless they fall to the ground, because once the handle bends it never holds the top on well again. I repaired it with an old coat hanger and it it serviceable, but a better handle with longer hooks would be great. (If you are wondering how they fell...determined squirrels, of course. :)
Birds love this feeder
Bought one of these feeders about 4 years ago & the birds empty it before any of the other feeders. We didn't use the included perches, but use small twigs as perches. The twigs are larger and make it easier for larger birds to perch. Looked for a long time to find another one of these feeders and am glad we did. The birds of many sizes love this feeder.
Wild bird feeder
Sunflower seeds go right through the holes making a mess beneath this feeder. Supposed to be specifically for sunflower seeds.
Birds love it, not durable
I use this feeder with the C&S suet nuggets, and it attracts a wide variety of birds, even Pileated Woodpeckers. It is a little tricky to hang because the bracket comes out of the holes unless it’s wrapped with something like a small bungee cord. Unfortunately, I’m on my second feeder in less than a year because the plastic perches snap off sometimes when I’m handling the feeder to clean or refill it. I only install one perch at a time, but over a few months, I’ve accidentally broken all three of the perches that came with my original feeder, so I had to buy a whole new feeder. The perches should be metal, not plastic, or available in a replacement pack.
Love my new feeder
I had ordered the wrong item but when it came and I put the nuggets in and hung it outside the birds love it!!!
Great for peanuts, keep away from squirrels!
This feeder is a great, cheap way to offer split peanuts or mini suet nuggets to wild birds. It’s easy to put together and open to refill. As with any feeder, hang in a place that squirrels cannot reach, or else they will knock the thing down and empty it! I do wish the bottom came off for easier cleaning - the bottom tends to get clogged up, especially after rain. Use a weather guard or hang under an wave near a window to avoid the clogging! I’ve watched chickadees, downy woodpeckers, and red bellied woodpeckers all enjoy peanuts from this feeder!