Bring your aquarium to life in an entirely new way with the Current USA eFlux Accessory Wave Pump. It’s designed to be used with the Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System and turns your aquarium into a realistic ocean paradise with four programmable modes. With a LOOP control system, you can set the pump to wave, surge, steady, and off for easy feeding. It features a magnetic propeller pump design that can move large volumes of water with very little power, and an adjustable swivel bracket to easily control the direction of water flow. Not only do the different modes make your aquarium look and feel like the tranquil ocean, but they also provide essential circulation to improve water quality and keep fish and coral thriving. Plus, installing it is a cinch thanks to its magnetic bracket that lets you place it anywhere in your aquarium, and you will never hear it thanks to the vibration-absorbing silicone pad and ultra-quiet motor.
- Provides multiple flow modes that simulate currents naturally found on coral reefs.
- Features four modes―wave pulse, surge flow, steady stream, and feed mode, with adjustable swivel brackets.
- Provides essential circulation to improve water quality while keeping fish and coral thriving.
- Energy efficient magnetic propeller pump, vibration-absorbing pad, and ultra-quiet sealed motor.
- Easy to install with magnetic bracket and fully programmable with a LOOP control system (not included).
Please ensure you have a Current USA eFlux Wave Pump Manifold HUB as this part is required for assembly.
See all items by Current USA