Current USA eFlux Accessory Wave Pump
About This Item
- Provides multiple flow modes that simulate currents naturally found on coral reefs.
- Features four modes―wave pulse, surge flow, steady stream, and feed mode, with adjustable swivel brackets.
- Provides essential circulation to improve water quality while keeping fish and coral thriving.
- Energy efficient magnetic propeller pump, vibration-absorbing pad, and ultra-quiet sealed motor.
- Easy to install with magnetic bracket and fully programmable with a LOOP control system (not included).
Please ensure you have a Current USA eFlux Wave Pump Manifold HUB as this part is required for assembly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTetra Pond Water Garden Pump, 550 GPH$45.01Chewy Price$86.19List Price
- DealAquaClear Powerhead Water Pump, Size 70$46.05Chewy Price$102.99List Price
- DealPython Aquarium Maintenance System Replacement Faucet Pump$4.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealTetra Pond Waterfall Pump, 3600-gph$106.04Chewy Price$227.09List Price
- DealTetra Pond Air Pump Kit, 100-gal$42.39Chewy Price$68.79List Price
- DealTetra DHP4200 Debris-Handling Pond Pump, 4235-gph$197.07Chewy Price$383.69List Price
- DealSimplicity 1000 DC Aquarium Pump$97.95Chewy Price
- DealJBJ Aquarium Accela Submersible Powerhead Fish Aquarium Pump, 266 GPH$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealTetra Pond Fountain Pump, 75 GPH$14.50Chewy Price$19.87List Price
- DealJebao DCQ-3500 28W Fish Aquarium Submersible Pump$78.74Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- DealPond Boss Waterfall Pump, 2,300 GPH$114.99Chewy Price$174.00List Price
- DealLifegard Aquatics All-In-One Single Quiet One 2200 Fish Pond Pump$261.19Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Bottom Feeder, Cichlid...||Marine Fish||Marine Invertebrate, Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Buy anything else
These aren't that expensive, but seriously I expect hardware to last longer than a year. I have purchased a total of 4 of these from various sites (whoever was cheaper) and none of them have lasted longer than a year.
Used to be $75
In 2018 these were about $75 each, now they're $135+ but none have of these pumps made it longer than a year. They haven't improved the design, they've just included the cost of the second one they'll send you "under warranty", stay away.
Bad wave pump
I had 3 all failed within the first year all 3 where replaced 2 out of the 3 replacements have failed. Strongly recommend you look at another wave pump.
I've had a few of these burn out. Current is great with replacing no issues. I've noticed you have to clean them at least 1x per month to keep them running well. 15 min in a 5 gallt1cup citric acid works wonders. Great product for the money I use 4 in my waterbox 180
Bricked in 3 months
I have been through 4 of these pumps in the past 3 months and each time it appears the hub burns out and then takes the powerheads with it. Although Current USA customer service was very responsive after I lost the first two I cannot purchase their product again knowing that it won't last. These failures have resulted in lost coral and stressed fish. Spend your money elsewhere.
Only worked for a few weeks. Cleaned the blower now it doesn't work. This is the second one I've bought in 3 years. Both did not last long. A horrible system outside of lighting.
Died after 6mos
Died after 6mos without warning, no noise, just stopped.
Not worth the price
if i could give this product ZERO stars I would but i had to mark 1. i figured the cost was worth it as i can not find tank pumps with the magnets, they all seem to have the suction...which the first 3 letters of the word describe how they work as well.... This pump was not cheap, i got one then noticed i HAD to have the little panel to plug it into. i bought a second pump along with the panel, as i like to have pumps on both sides. NEITHER ONE LASTED MORE THAN 30 DAYS!!!!! Do NOT waste your money , these are an AWFUL product
Quit working after one month
I was excited to link this to our Current light system on our saltwater tank. However, I was less than impressed that it quit working after one month.
bad current wave pump
i bought the whole system with four wave pump they worked good for a while then like everyone else they fizzle out put the spare one in and it did the same thing after about 3 months all together $300 +down the drain and the company wont even call you back the rest of the sysrem works fine will see if other wave pumps go out will not be buying from them again they have very serious quality issues.the lights ane effects work ok but the wave pump sucks.if you want the system cause of lighting effects its cool very fragile dont get wet or let any one play with it and your fine.as fellow hobbiest we pay alot of money for are equiptment and we expect it to at least work for a fair amount of time and this was a big disappointment for all the money spent on these wave pumps now i have to go spend another 300 dollars on pumps that should have at least lasted 5 yrs