Current USA Orbit LED Adjustable Tank Mount Bracket
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides an adjustable solution to mount LED light fixtures on virtually any aquarium.
- Stylish and modern look with low profile aluminum and molded plastic design.
- Easy to install over the aquarium glass with the included screws, with no drilling or cutting.
- Three adjustable height settings and a sliding horizontal arm to fit your aquarium’s unique needs.
- Perfect to use with the Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System and LOOP control system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Spaces Places Solar Powered Submersible LED Fish Pond Light Set$33.01Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 24-in$59.69Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Marineland Hidden LED Aquarium Strip Light, 21-in$55.99Chewy Price$86.79List Price
- Aqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 48-54-in$86.29Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System, 18 - 24 in$99.00Chewy Price$209.95List Price
- Aqueon Pro Aquarium Heater, 50 watt$41.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Marina Betta Submersible Aquarium Heater$10.22Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Aquarium Light, Black, 24-in$88.01Chewy Price
- Spaces Places Remote Control Submersible LED Fish Aquarium Light Set$46.87Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Zoo Med AquaEffects Model 2 LED Aquarium Light, 48-in$67.43Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Light w/ Mounting Bracket, Black, 5-in$52.34Chewy Price
- GloFish LED White & Blue Light Stick, 10-in, 2 count$46.19Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Betta, Goldfish...||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Not strong enough to hold lights. The mounts sag making the light not level.
do not like the product
I did not like it it did not fit my tank and would sag down with a light on it
doesn’t fit on aquarium
The attachment to the aquarium is too small. Standard aquarium. This bracket extends to a width of about an inch, only.
Cuts down on algae build up on glass tops with the lights mounted up high instead of right on top of glass.....easy install....just wish there was a real cord tie back on brackets, instructions say to drape cord on top of bracket then down the back, but they dont stay, luckily I have a shelf above to put a hook under to hang cords.
Almost 5 stars
The quality of this is fantastic and adds a really cool look. I like the adjustability. My complaint is it leans forward a little when mounted due to the huge gap between the size of the mount and the thickness of my glass. I had to put foam pads behind the glass to even get it to stay on. Also something to hide the cord would be cool too.
recoomend but you need atleast 2
if you are getting a light get 2 to balance your light out, Also if your tank has a thick cover frame make sure it fits!! I had to cut my frame to make it work, the Bracket can get tighter but not to big if that makes sense? besides that its good quality and sits very nice.
Fits Tanks W/ Rims
I received a set of these as a gift. I have a 40 gal breeder tank that has a black rim around the top of the tank. I was hesitant to buy these after reading a few of the reviews. Saying it would not fit or you have to adjust the mounts. My Current lighting set and my other strip light set fit and are kevel with the tank.
LED light brackets that work.
I was looking for something to get my LED fixture off the top of the tank to make weekly water changes easier.These brackets were simple to set up and well made. A draw back was I needed two brackets to support a 48" fixture.That made the total cost for two approximately $50 .This is really not economical. Also where the LED fixture presented a thin profile on the tank top before ,with the brackets attached, the fixture now is qiute visible. and lighting is further from the water surface.
I DONT recommend this!
It wasn’t the Correct shape and when I took it out of the box it literally broke. Had to glue it and then figured out it didn’t fit. Very disappointed
Very nice mounts love them this is my second pair that I bought fish tank looks awesome thanks.