Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Provides a stunning and complete color spectrum that’s fully adjustable with industry-first IC LEDs.
- Dome optical lenses and ideal light blend support coral health and fluorescence, plus true-to-nature colors.
- Ultra-thin, aluminum design mounts easily and looks sleek over any aquarium, with no cumbersome parts.
- Wireless LOOP control mimics daily light change from sunrise to sunset, plus programmable effects like lightning and clouds.
- Features Dual Actinic blue 445nm/460nm, Dual Daylight white 6,700K/10,000K and RGB LEDs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- LET Lighting 2x39W Miro-4 T5 High-Output Retrofit Kit, 36-in$71.95Chewy Price
- Spaces Places Remote Control Submersible LED Fish Aquarium Light Set$42.35Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- ATI T5 Blue Plus Aquarium Bulb, 39-watt$21.95Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Light w/ Mounting Bracket, Black, 5-in$52.34Chewy Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Aquarium Light, Black, 10-in$73.77Chewy Price
- ATI T5 Coral Plus Aquarium Bulb, 24-watt$20.95Chewy Price
- Koval LED Aquarium Light, 36 - 43 in, 129 LED$69.95Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 250-watt$35.97Chewy Price$38.15List Price
- GloFish LED White & Blue Light Stick, 10-in, 2 count$46.19Chewy Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 20-in$39.28Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- dealMarineland Hidden LED Aquarium Strip Light, 21-in$55.99Chewy Price$86.79List Price
- Hydor Micro & Mini Aquarium Slim Heater, 15-watt$12.32Chewy Price$16.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Fish||Marine Invertebrate, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Saltwater||Saltwater||Saltwater||Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
|Material||Plastic||Aluminum, Metal||Plastic||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Buy something else
I purchase these lights in late 2020 for a 2021 build. I finally got everything purchased in February 2021 and completed the build for a custom nano reef in late June. I've used these lights since then.. They didn't last long, about a year. At first they were great, corals did extremely well.. but then all of a sudden all of the softies started struggling pretty hard. Water parameters were fine, had these double checked at pet store. Store recommended new lights. Thinking that the dude might be in it for just the sale I went to another store and they checked water. again they stated all was well within parameters. Started doing some discussions online with other reefers, and their recommendation was lights as well. Bought new lights and within days the tank was back to looking like its old self, corals flourishing. Don't buy these unless you want to replace them frequently.
Buy this light
I like the LED light fixture a lot. It’s even better since I just found out that I can operate my wave makers and set how powerful they produce motion in the water. very cool -a must have with a big fish tank.
It’s okay if you get it for the right price.
I received mine a little over a year ago and it had a lot of cool features and grew the coral I had in my fluval evo 13.5 gallon. It only lasted a year and a half almost. But now some of the lights are stuck on whereas the stock light lasted me through high school. I would buy again as I made my lid bigger to fit it. But for the extra $100 on the price. I will be looking for other alternatives.
Our light had a crack in it and two buttons were stuck down on remote. Very unsatisfied.
Don't waste your money
I'm so frustrated with this lighting system. When I first got it, the light wasn't working properly, but then I moved the wire and it seemed to work. Fast forward a couple of years - I constantly have to adjust the wire. Something in the wiring is not connected correctly. As of today, it has started flickering incessantly. It's to the point where I am going to have to have the night lighting on during the day and turn on the day lighting at night (flickers with the daytime lights) because it is driving me nuts. I was so excited to have this, and it's been nothing but disappointing.
29 gallon salt water tank..what size light do i need
What size do i need for a 29 gallon tank..this looks to be perfect for my tank..i like the change of the weather program..how difficult is it to set up..cant wait to receive the lights..thanks alot
Easy and versatile Reef LED
This is the second light I have purchased and it works really well. The other light that I have needed a new transformer which was very difficult to find. If this happens to your light be sure to shop around, as the cost for a replacement cord varies a great deal!
I installed it on a new tank after 2 weeks my fish and corals are doing fine. A little confusing to set the timer but I finally figured it out
Lighting is not working properly
I purchased this for my daughter’s tank. The box came damaged but I needed the light to keep the corals growing. The light must have been damaged during shipping. It has not function properly. It would not turn on or off when it is supposed to.
Exceeded my expectations
First off: The ordering process was easy and insightful. A big plus when i received the product before its anticipated arrival. Upon opening the box checking out all of the gear the packing was top notch. The actually product was connected with ease. All functions were working that i could tell( i don't have the wave makers or return pump ) which made me happy. In conclusion customer service , the product the after care if need be are all in place, even though this was purchased online i felt as if i were in the store discussing the product and holding it.