Current USA Orbit R24 Bluetooth Dual (2x) Light System with Flex Arms
About This Item
- Features eye-popping color rendition and brings incredible brightness to your tank.
- Adjustable gooseneck arms attach to most rimless or braced aquariums.
- Compact size allows it to fit in most aquarium setups.
- Offers a proven reef-specific color spectrum that helps promote coral growth.
- Includes a LOOP Bluetooth controller with a temperature sensor and ports to connect up to 3 eFlux wave pumps directly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Plus Aquarium LED Light, 48 - 60 in$159.85Chewy Price
- Coralife Marine Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$39.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-in$85.99Chewy Price
- Zoo Med 6,500K Ultra Sun T8 Fluorescent Aquarium Bulb, 15 x 18-in$13.16Chewy Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 125-watt$25.99Chewy Price
- Tetra Care GloFish 6" LED Fish Aquarium Light, Blue$15.38Chewy Price$26.29List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 36 - 48 in$174.50Chewy Price$219.00List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Electronic Neo-Therm Pro Submersible Aquarium Heater, 50-Watt$59.34Chewy Price$90.43List Price
- Tetra Hidden LED Stick Brilliant White Aquarium Light, 6-in$22.18Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System, 18 - 24 in$59.95Chewy Price$209.95List Price
- Zoo Med AquaEffects Model 2 LED Aquarium Light, 20-in$36.52Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- AA Aquarium Green Killing Machine 24 Watt Replacement Bulb$38.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Marine Invertebrate, Marine Fish||Marine Invertebrate, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Betta, Goldfish...||Marine Fish, Betta, Goldfish...||Marine Fish, Marine Invertebrate|
|Material||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Metal||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I was just as skeptical as you right now. Current USA has broken our hearts in the past with their sub par lights for reef tanks. However, I gave this one a try, and at the price of half off, why not?! Setup was pretty easy, but the app could use some work. You must have bluetooth and location on to configure the light at first. Then you can turn off location if you want. This is bluetooth controlled, not wifi. This light packs alot of par, and will be able to grow anything up to and including sps coral. At 100% blue, at 8" away from the light, it was over 500 par! At 20" it was 120! So if you turn on the whites, you will get more par. This is made from heavy duty aluminum, not plastic. This light still uses the old Current USA lighting schedule which does not allow you to make any custom light programs other than start and stop times. All in all though, this light is a contender with the AI Prime HD, and it has more par.
price used to be at 300 which was amazing. its still worth the money compared to their later models. app is easy too
Current USA reef light
This was an awesome deal 2 lights for the price of one! After I installed it I couldn’t be happier! Thank you chewy for this awesome deal!