Current USA Satellite Freshwater Plus Aquarium LED Light
About This Item
- Created especially for freshwater aquariums
- Features a full spectrum of color-temperature settings that give you ultimate control through a wireless remote
- Can create 12 dynamic, real-world effects like dimming for cloud cover, lighting storms, fading lunar light and evening dusk lighting
- Additional memory settings let you save four of your favorite lighting schemes and access them with the touch of a button
- Perfect for beginners just setting up a tank or seasoned aquarists that have years of experience
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marineland Hidden LED Aquarium Strip Light, 21-in$55.99Chewy Price$86.79List Price
- Marineland LED Fish Aquarium Light Hood, 20-in$50.08Chewy Price$60.89List Price
- Marina Betta Submersible Aquarium Heater$11.25Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 48 - 60 in$66.55Chewy Price$89.95List Price
- Eheim Jager Aquarium Thermostat Heater, 150- watt$27.01Chewy Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 75-watt$22.49Chewy Price
- Current USA Satellite Plus Pro Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 48 - 60 in$267.95Chewy Price$287.95List Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-in$85.99Chewy Price
- Aqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 18-24-in$54.84Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Aqueon Optibright Max LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-36-in$104.99Chewy Price$114.99List Price
- GloFish 8" LED Aquarium Light Stick, Blue$24.29Chewy Price$33.69List Price
- Aqueon Led 15 Column Replacement Hood$32.46Chewy Price$59.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Saltwater||Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
33 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
64 Customer Reviews
Size Does Matter
I purchased the 18”-24” thinking it would fit my 20gallon tall planted tank, but I was proven wrong when I set it up. It’s to small. I feel as though it won’t be good enough for my plants. I guess I’m disappointed as I thought I was getting one product and received a different product.
I got this light in September of this year and it has recently start flashing randomly
I like the light it does great for my fish and plants but after a few months waters gotten inside the light causing it to flicker and some lights stop working id recommend plastic wrapping them before installing
This is a great light!
I have a 50 gal. bow front tank. The single strip LED lights that came with it have grown dim over the years. I've shopped LED lights, but the $200-$300 prices weren't very appealing. Then I found this light. My tank measures 36" across and I wasn't sure if the 24"-36" would be enough so I asked Chewy. Based on their recommendation I spent the extra and bought the 36"-48". It was a very good decision. I was more interested in brightness than the weather effects. It has really brightened up my tank, and the fish seem to be happier
good but short lived
It was really nice while it survived, but stopped working before reaching one year
The light is bright and the colored led’s add a nice touch with the variable colors and simulated clouds passing by. It also works well with a timer. The only drawback is the remote sensor is in the middle of the cord so you can’t hide the cord out of sight if you want to be able to use the remote control.
You light up my life!
Good product. Could be a little better if it included a timer for ramp up and down tied of course to a clock. But, then again I'm never satisfied! Kind of miss the separate wire for the ir receiver. Means a little bit harder to locate it at the level of the tank. Overall, love it though. This is my third; all working well, because I have six operating tanks.
Very cool light
What a great light! For a hundred bucks as well. Super bright with lots of custom settings as well. Dynamic effects is cool too. Thunderstorms and cloud coverage and sunrise and sunset. That's something the aqueon max did not have(the aqueon is equally brilliant as well just no dynamic mode).. You can also program your own custom colors. It's just a cool light with a ton of features for a good price!
The light is bright and I like how I can turn it to a night mode when going to bed. Downfall was that I wanted a 36" light bar and the description didn't say it was a 24" bar with extensions to fit a tank up to 36". Also there was no instructions on how to set up the memory and what the certain buttons did. I had to go do a search to download a manual for it. Other than that its bright and was easy to assemble.
Freshwater Plus Aquarium LED Light
Just love this light. It fits nicely on top of my bow front aquarium and the included remote makes changing the lighting effects as easy as pressing a button. I can go from day to night and create cloudy and lightening effects. The effects are fun! I especially like the lightening and clouds. At first, I was afraid the LEDS would not be bright enough but it looks brighter than my old fluorescent bulb. My aquarium is 40 gallons of fresh water and I don't use any live plants. But the new LED fixture is much thinner so I highly recommend this light.