Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Light
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Created especially for freshwater aquariums, the Satellite LED features custom color-temperature settings that give you ultimate control
- Satellite LED features custom color-temperature settings that give you ultimate control
- White and blue LEDs can be operated together or independently for endless color modes
- Can create real-world effects like dimming for cloud cover, lighting storms, lunar light and evening dusk lighting
- Perfect for beginners just setting up a tank or seasoned aquarists that have years of experience
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marineland LED Fish Aquarium Light Hood, 20-in$50.08Chewy Price$60.89List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 18 - 24 in$59.95Chewy Price$149.00List Price
- Aqueon Pro Aquarium Heater, 300 watt$64.99Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- Lifegard Full Spectrum Led Light w/ Mounting Bracket, Black, 5-in$52.34Chewy Price
- ATI T5 Coral Plus Aquarium Bulb, 24-watt$20.95Chewy Price
- ATI T5 Blue Plus Aquarium Bulb, 39-watt$21.95Chewy Price
- LET Lighting 2x39W Miro-4 T5 High-Output Retrofit Kit, 36-in$71.95Chewy Price
- Spaces Places Remote Control Submersible LED Fish Aquarium Light Set$42.59Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Zoo Med AquaEffects Model 2 LED Aquarium Light, 36-in$40.69Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Eheim Jager Aquarium Thermostat Heater, 150- watt$26.89Chewy Price
- HDE LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer$7.86Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Neo-Glass Submersible Aquarium Heater, 75-watt$37.75Chewy Price$44.41List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
114 Customer Reviews
Simple to Install. Great for 10 gallon tanks.
I bought this light to replace the fluorescent light on my 20 gallon tank. It isn't quite as bright as I'd hoped. It would be excellent for a 10 gallon. I need to buy the longer version for the 20 gallon. It is easy to put together, sits perfectly on top of my glass aquarium top, and has different settings for all white light, all blue light, white and blue light and other variations. It runs well on my timer.
We've had this light for 2 years and it has been great on our 75 gallon aquarium. Great color, nice features, and even after 2 years is still nice and bright.
Happy with this light
We're very happy with this light. The blue/white settings take some getting used to but once we did it's nice to be able to choose the blue/white levels in the tank.
This light does not work. I contacted the company and made them aware there product was notworking. I have not heard back. Still waiting.
Light features not completely working
I have 3 if these lights they are great products however the 4th one we ordered while on vacation the blue light setting is inoperable. Chewy is a great company and I hope to resolve the issue
Bright, natural, and great deal for a fraction of the cost
I bought this light to replace a larger footprint LED fixture over my 125. For me, the 48-60" was perfect because it lights up the entire 72" aquarium with no problems or dark spots. The weather modes simulating clouds is super cool, and looks more natural than just a typical super bright light. Definitely recommend this product, and glad I could find it through Chewy!
Super dope feature that not only caters to your aquarium/tank but caters to your homely vibe through out your day! Got what I paid for 5 ⭐ most definitely !
FISH TANK LIGHT
THE LIGHT WAS TO THIN FOR FISH TANK . HAVE A 110 GALLON TANK . DONATED TO A DOG SHEADER. THEY WERE GREAT AS THEY HAVE A FISH TANK THAT THEY JUST SET UP .
Very nice light at a reasonable price
The light is not heavy and very compact/slim It puts out nice lights. It has color controls (white & blue) that is attached to the cord, ie no separate remote that can be misplaced or lost. It even works on a (separate)timer. A must feature for me. I passed up on another light because I read in its review that it doesnt work with a timer.
Very good light
Bought this light because My fluorescent was way too hot and older so I wanted to switch to LED. Plus this has blue light which make My glow fish stand out and was $30 off. Love how light weight it is and love that you can adjust brightness of both the blue and white lights. It DOES have an On/off switch. If you look at the instructions you can turn it off by holding down the "mode" button and turning it back on by pressing mode button and it comes back on with the mode you had it set to.