Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Light
About This Item
- Created especially for freshwater aquariums, the Satellite LED features custom color-temperature settings that give you ultimate control
- Satellite LED features custom color-temperature settings that give you ultimate control
- White and blue LEDs can be operated together or independently for endless color modes
- Can create real-world effects like dimming for cloud cover, lighting storms, lunar light and evening dusk lighting
- Perfect for beginners just setting up a tank or seasoned aquarists that have years of experience
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Tetra Pond De-Icer, 300-watt$35.17Chewy Price$64.59List Price
- HDE LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer$8.16Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Marina Floating Thermometer with Suction Cup for Aquariums$2.99Chewy Price
- Aqueon Planted Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$32.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 36 - 48 in$183.79Chewy Price$219.00List Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 50-watt$22.75Chewy Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-in$85.99Chewy Price
- Aqueon Pro Aquarium Heater, 150 watt$43.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Plus Aquarium LED Light, 48 - 60 in$135.40Chewy Price$159.85List Price
- Coralife Marine Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$39.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Marine Fish, Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Saltwater, Freshwater||Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
34 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
WASTE OF MONEY BROKE AFTER 10 MONTHS
I bought this October of 2021. August of 2022 all but 3" of the white lights in the bar have stopped working. 10 months of normal to lite use on a 55 gal long tank. Waste of money. Do not recommend.
Simple to Install. Great for 10 gallon tanks.
I bought this light to replace the fluorescent light on my 20 gallon tank. It isn't quite as bright as I'd hoped. It would be excellent for a 10 gallon. I need to buy the longer version for the 20 gallon. It is easy to put together, sits perfectly on top of my glass aquarium top, and has different settings for all white light, all blue light, white and blue light and other variations. It runs well on my timer.
We've had this light for 2 years and it has been great on our 75 gallon aquarium. Great color, nice features, and even after 2 years is still nice and bright.
Happy with this light
We're very happy with this light. The blue/white settings take some getting used to but once we did it's nice to be able to choose the blue/white levels in the tank.
This light does not work. I contacted the company and made them aware there product was notworking. I have not heard back. Still waiting.
Light features not completely working
I have 3 if these lights they are great products however the 4th one we ordered while on vacation the blue light setting is inoperable. Chewy is a great company and I hope to resolve the issue
Bright, natural, and great deal for a fraction of the cost
I bought this light to replace a larger footprint LED fixture over my 125. For me, the 48-60" was perfect because it lights up the entire 72" aquarium with no problems or dark spots. The weather modes simulating clouds is super cool, and looks more natural than just a typical super bright light. Definitely recommend this product, and glad I could find it through Chewy!
Super dope feature that not only caters to your aquarium/tank but caters to your homely vibe through out your day! Got what I paid for 5 ⭐ most definitely !
FISH TANK LIGHT
THE LIGHT WAS TO THIN FOR FISH TANK . HAVE A 110 GALLON TANK . DONATED TO A DOG SHEADER. THEY WERE GREAT AS THEY HAVE A FISH TANK THAT THEY JUST SET UP .
Very nice light at a reasonable price
The light is not heavy and very compact/slim It puts out nice lights. It has color controls (white & blue) that is attached to the cord, ie no separate remote that can be misplaced or lost. It even works on a (separate)timer. A must feature for me. I passed up on another light because I read in its review that it doesnt work with a timer.