Current USA Satellite Plus Pro Freshwater Aquarium LED Light
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 24-hour on/off timer with a 15-minute sunrise and 15-minute sunset keeps your tank on a rhythmic light cycle.
- High-energy SMD LED chips promote strong plant growth while producing a stunning shimmer. Perfect light balance for even the most demanding freshwater aquaria and aquascapes.
- 6,500 white LEDs combined with RGB (red, green, and blue) provide an adjustable color spectrum control for incredible color rendition.
- Four freshwater optimized preset colors and two memory locations for custom color spectrums.
- Ultra-thin design fits a wide variety of aquariums. Easy programming via wireless IR remote or touch key pad.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GloFish LED White & Blue Light Stick, 10-in, 2 count$46.19Chewy Price
- Aqueon Pro Aquarium Heater, 150 watt$43.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine IC LED Reef Aquarium Lighting System, 18 - 24 in$99.00Chewy Price$209.95List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 36 - 48 in$174.50Chewy Price$219.00List Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 18 - 24 in$36.81Chewy Price$49.95List Price
- Aqueon LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 24-in$59.69Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 125-watt$25.99Chewy Price
- Aqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 18-24-in$54.84Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- GloFish 8" LED Aquarium Light Stick, Blue$24.00Chewy Price$33.69List Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Plus Aquarium LED Light, 48 - 60 in$159.85Chewy Price
- Aqueon Planted Aquarium Clip-On LED Light$32.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Tetra Pond 5 Watt UV Replacement Bulb, 5-watt$17.99Chewy Price$22.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Discus|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater|
|Material||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Lights are beautiful! I have had it for over a year now with no issues. I love the colorful display. Simply awesome
current usa sat. plus pro
the color rendition is very nice for ciclids or all green planted tanks, the red spectrum leaves much to desire. cardinal tetras and neons lose a lot of thier reds. and plants look washed out . I bought 3- 36-48 fixtures for over a 40 gallon breeder. I took off two finnex 36 planted plus. three fixture are about the same par as 1 finnex light. the leds are simply not strong enough and if you decide to jump up to the next level In current usa's lineup just know the price per fixture almost triples. I like the light build quality and the functions are easy to use but if you are trying to grow any plant that is more than the most under demanding plants look elsewhere. I will add a few of my tanks for experience reference. and a picture of the lights. Which you can see do not put out as much light even in the photo.
Worth the cost
I've been wanting this for a long time, but wasn't sure it was worth the cost. I finally made the investment and my fish seem to be a lot happier. They no longer hide constantly and seem to appreciate the realistic sunlight and moonlight feature. The led sunlight setting brings out the vibrant colors of my yellow lab cichlids. These fish never looked so good. Huge viewing enhancement over flourescent lighting.
Program won’t work
I’ve had one of these lights for over a year now and have had no problems with it so I bought a new one for another terrarium that I have and I cannot get the program to ‘stick’. It’s driving me crazy so I’ve been manually turning it on and off every day. As soon as I get it to work I’ll give it 5 stars. I need to call Currant USA to get help programming it.
Works as advertised.
Once knowing that 3 seconds go faster then you realize it's easy to setup!
I’ve had this for less than 2 months & it’s already broken. Save your money!
we love it. It works exactly like we hoped it would. we get to change the setting to what we want it at.
So far great light
Plants are responding great to the upgrade. All the livestock seems to be enjoying the simulated sun.
I bought this light for my 36 gal bow front and it's the best light that I've owned. My plants are growing so much faster and the features are a wonderful bonus.
Great lighting system
I think you need more than one on a tank.. but it is so easy to set up and it looks good.... I like the dark light , the day light is very bright..