Current USA Seiryu Aquarium Stone Set
About This Item
- Natural-looking stones that feature lifelike colors, and a realistic jagged texture.
- Sculpted from actual hand-selected stones for a more natural look.
- Contain the same deep crevices, holes and nooks as natural stone.
- Aquarium safe and will not alter pH or water chemistry.
- Simple to clean and come pre-washed for easy installation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealUnderwater Treasure Mangrove Root Fish Aquarium Ornament$32.99Chewy Price
- DealUnderwater Treasures Two Cave Mountain Fish Ornament$11.21Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasure Mangrove Root Fish Aquarium Plant$24.99Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasure Pitted Rock Wall Fish Aquarium Ornament$36.09Chewy Price
- Underwater Treasure Petrified Wood Fish Aquarium Ornament$6.99Chewy Price
- DealGloFish Driftwood Aquarium Ornament, X-Large$12.29Chewy Price
- DealUnderwater Treasure Pirate Ship Fish Aquarium Ornament$35.99Chewy Price
- Otterly Pets Aquarium Plants, 8 count$10.87Chewy Price$17.87List Price
- Zoo Med AquaLog Aquarium Ornament, Medium$14.99Chewy Price
- DealSunGrow Tall & Large Artificial Plastic Leaf Plants for Fish Aquarium Decoration & Reptile Hideout$5.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- DealSunGrow Betta Fish Indian Almond Leaves, Water Conditioner & Tank Treatment for Freshwater Aquarium$7.95Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- DealZoo Med Mopani Wood Aquarium Decor, Small$4.91Chewy Price$9.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater||Tropical Freshwater|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Better than I thought
I actually didn't read the description well before purchase and was disappointed by them being fake. I didn't have time to replace them and decided to give them a shot. They worked out pretty well and look good. My biggest issue with them are the holes for sinking them. There are 2 opposite of each other on each rock. This caused a few issues. Depending on how you plan to place them, it makes them difficult to place. In my case, with one rock, it also makes the hole visible in the tank. Since I was doing a planted tank with driftwood, it was going to be difficult to fill, plant, and arrange evrything while letting them fill with water, as the rocks would start to float. What I ended up doing was place the rocks and wood in position and attached moss and plants near the hole to block it from view. Afterwards a slowly added water and stopped when I heard them filling and/or saw bubbles. Once they stopped, I added more water and repeated until they were covered. Worked great.
High-quality, gorgeous Seiryu stones
These Seiryu rocks are the perfect rocks for an Iwagumi aquascape setup. They are the right shape and number for Iwagumi and also allow for various artistic uses. I will be recommending these to other aquascape enthusiasts. If you have a smaller tank (10-20 gallons), I'd buy this three-stone set rather than the seven.
Rocks for my aquarium
I love the rocks they look so cool and I can design them in anyway way I’d like. But remember there is a tiny hole in the rocks to allow them to sink to the bottom because they are hollow I learned the hard way. I let the rocks float and in the middle of the night they started dropping on my aquarium scape. I thought it was funny when the rocks all of them floated and I thought wow how am I going to do this. Lol
These turned out to be really quiet beautiful and lightweight. I have a smaller tank, 6 gallons, and it made for an easy and beautiful set up. Even better, when one rock showed up broken they sent me another set for free within 2 days. Now that’s service!