Cutter Essentials Bug Control Spray Concentrate, 32-oz bottle
About This Item
- Helps improve your time spent outside by instantly killing unwanted mosquitoes, flies and ticks.
- Safe to use around children and pets.
- Spray directly to lawns, landscaping and outdoor play areas.
- Simply attach your own garden hose to the spray and the concentrated formula automatically mixes with water.
- The 32-ounce bottle can treat up to 5,000 square feet of infested area.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- EcoLogic Lawn & Yard Insect Killer Spray, 32-oz$15.59Chewy Price
- Cedarcide Peppermint All-Purpose Dog Bug Spray, 32-oz bottle$34.00Chewy Price$32.30Autoship Price
- Cedarcide Lemongrass All-Purpose Dog & Cat Bug Spray, 32-oz bottle$31.31Chewy Price$34.00List Price$29.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Earth Final Stop Yard & Garden Insect Killer, 24-oz bottle$8.39Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.97Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Buzz Guard Aromatherapy Dog Treatment$13.99Chewy Price
- EcoLogic Ant & Roach Killer Aerosol Spray, 14-oz bottle$7.59Chewy Price
- Hot Shot Flea, Tick & Lice Killer Spray, 14-oz bottle$6.46Chewy Price
- TickCheck Tick Remover Value, 3-pack$4.99Chewy Price
- Hartz UltraGuard Flea & Tick Spray for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$6.84Chewy Price$6.50Autoship Price
- Veterinary Formula Clinical Care Flea & Tick Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$59.99Chewy Price$56.99Autoship Price
- Natural Care Flea & Tick Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.97Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.52Autoship Price
- Zodiac Carpet & Upholstery Flea & Tick Aerosol Spray, 16-oz$17.85Chewy Price$18.99List Price$16.96Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cornmint Oil - 1.00%, Cinnamon Oil - 0.75%, Peppermint Oil - 0.25%...||Cornmint Oil - 1.00%, Cinnamon Oil - 0.75%, Peppermint Oil - 0.25%...||N/A||Lemongrass Oil - 3.00%, Cornmint Oil - 0.75%, Other Ingredients (Water...||Active Ingredients: Geraniol 1.47%, Lemongrass Oil 0.10%, Other Ingredients: 98.43% (White Mineral Oil...|
|Cleaner Usage||N/A||—||N/A||N/A||Hard Surface|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
This has definitely cut down the flies in my backyard, they were out of control! I sprayed this whole thing on my backyard and within a few days only a few flies were around instead of like 50!
Works for a short time.
I live in the south and mosquitos are everywhere in abundance especially in the bushes and landscaping. There are neighborhood cats in my area that refuse to come inside so I wanted something that was safe for them but also got rid of mosquitos. The directions are clear on the bottle and following them I sprayed all the bushes and landscaping. I saw no mosquitos for a few days, but then they returned with a vengeance. This product label states, and I found it to be true, that it has to be reapplied every 3 to 5 days which is not fun, but if you want a safe for the pets and humans way to get rid of mosquitos it does the job. It can be a little costly though because I found that I needed at least 2 bottles at a time to cover the area. I will still be on the look out for a safe repellent that is longer lasting and more cost effective but in the meantime I will continue to use this product.
Easy to use.
Its easy to use. Has pleasant smell. I think fly traps work better.
knocks the bugs down
I like this because my wife and dogs can go outside soon after application this does knock out the bugs, ants, whiteflies, misquotes lasts about 2-5 days but not long lasting as insecticides. very difficult to find and never seen it locally