Cutter Lyme Disease Tick Test Pet Kit
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to test the tick, not you or your pet.
- Easy to use - remove the tick, place in the bag, and drop in the mail.
- 99.9% accuracy delivered within 3 business days of receipt of sample.
- Portable and easily used wherever you go - camping, hiking, golfing.
- Testing is provided by the Northeast Wildlife DNA Laboratory, East Stroudsburg University, PA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pawtitas Fresh Mint Flavor Dog Dental Water Additive, 2-oz bottle$13.45Chewy Price$14.45List Price
- Dr. Maggie Skin & Coat Pet Supplement, 16-oz bottle$39.58Chewy Price$37.60Autoship Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Spray with Bitrex for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$17.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.71Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Ease Hip & Joint Support Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.71Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- PetAlive Digestive Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 count$26.60Chewy Price$35.95List Price$25.27Autoship Price
- Walkin' Pets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, X-Large$53.90Chewy Price
- Shed Defender Original Dog Onesie, Hot Pink, X-Large$57.99Chewy Price
- Annamaet Impact High Energy Dog Powder Supplement, 20-lb pail$194.99Chewy Price$185.24Autoship Price
- ThunderCloud White Noise & Essential Dog Oil Diffuser Machine Refill, 30 day$14.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price
- DealSentry Petrodex Advanced Care Enzymatic Chicken Flavor Dog Dental Kit$11.35Chewy Price$12.58List Price$10.78Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 5 count$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- PetAg EMT First Aid Kit in a Tube for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 1-oz bottle$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||—||Urinary Tract Health||—||Diabetic Support|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Relief at a reasonable price .
Very affordable test and informative-adult female deer tick- as well as being a rapid return of results. Since the vets won't do testing on the tick or bloodwork for 6 weeks after the bite I was grateful to have results in less than 1 week!
The product worked as stated and got results quickly. The downside was that it stated 3 labels in the description so I thought it was coming with 3 different tests to send in. It truly is just 1 test.
Test kit came quickly within 2 days of ordering from Chewy. Everything was included to mail tick to lab for processing.. got quick email from lab they received my specimen. Results came back in about a week in a half thru email & regular mail.
previous review incorrect...this service is NOT discontinued
I just spoke with Cutter, after reading the previous review, because I just mailed in a tick test. This service is still in operation.
Worth Every Cent and Convenience
My Boxer just got bit by a tick mid November. We used this kit to collect and analyze the tick. Very easy to use and much cheaper than a vet blood test for Lyme. The report was emailed and I received several text messages throughout the process. The test was resulted out quickly and I had a report to hand my vet. Best part is this: 1. If the tick is not positive than no worry. If positive you know what form of disease the dog has been exposed to and 2. You are offered an upgrade for a full panel of trees for $150 more which is CHEAP. We didn't elect to do this and best of all 3. The sample is kept for 2 years do if you need that extra panel or information you can order it. I will order another one to have on hand. Great product, cheap, fast, accurate, and potentially life saving for pet or human because both can use this kit.