Cyclosporine (Generic) Modified Capsules for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Cyclosporine is a prescription medication given to treat atopy (allergies to airborne substances) and immune diseases, especially those affecting the blood or skin. It works by suppressing the action of certain cells in the immune system. Plus, it comes in a modified capsule form, so it's easy to disguise in your pet's favorite food.
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Cerenia (Maropitant Citrate) Tablets for Dogs, 60-mg, 4 tablets$32.55Chewy Price$30.92Autoship Price
- Neo-Poly Gramicidin Ophthalmic Solution, 10-mL$25.49Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Dexamethasone (Generic) Ophthalmic Solution, 5-mL$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Trilostane Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 8-mg, 15 Chews$25.50Chewy Price$24.22Autoship Price
- Albuterol Sulfate (Generic) Syrup, 2 mg/5mL, 16-oz$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Potassium Citrate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 200-mg, 30 Chews$36.87Chewy Price$35.03Autoship Price
- Neo-Predef with Tetracaine Topical Powder for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 15-g$27.53Chewy Price$26.15Autoship Price
- Albon Oral Suspension 5% for Dogs & Cats, 2-oz$22.68Chewy Price$21.55Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Does NOT work like Atopica and Chewy does NOT accept returns of unopened boxes
I tried this generic for Atopica and it did not perform at all like the name brand Atopica. This was confirmed by my vet. I purchased two more full boxes of Atopica but failed to cancel an autoship of the Cyclosporine, This is a full unopened and factory sealed box. My biggest disappointment is that Chewy is unable to return, refund, or even offer a discount on future purchases. I like the convivence of Chewy but my overall experience with the online pharmacy is not the same as my vets office. My vet would have accommodated a return or exchange. LIke everything in life, you get what you pay for sometimes.
Good generic option
Our vet recommended Atopica for our dog's allergies. Cyclosporine has turned out to be a slightly less expensive generic alternative. The only struggle is that they smell terrible so I've had to get creative with ways to disguise them so our dog doesn't spit them out.
Just as good as brandname
I only came across the generic because Chewy, and everyone else, was out of the Atopic. It appears to work just as well and is much cheaper.
Not so soft caps
Capsules are not soft and are hard to get dog to eat on his own. Will be switching back to a local vet at a higher price. Their Rx is a soft chew version and not a liquid soft capsule that is tough to chew and to get dog to eat.
Great prompt delivery but unable to use Care Credit for purchase makes this purchase expensive out of pocket that is a need to help my dog.
Way cheaper than any place I could find
I need this for my dog and the vet charges about $60 per month, places online for about $40, and Chewy was less than $30/mo. Can't beat it!
Getting routine meds and food delivered routinely to my door reduces the burden on me to keep track of what when ad how much my dog need.
Our Vet put Sophie on this Med..used for one month, she needs to take it every day..they suggested getting it refilled from Chewy and the price was much lower.
Poor Follow up
There were problems with my prescription being authorized from my vet, but I was never advised by Chewy. It would be helpful if Chewy can advise customers when there are problems so they can be resolved. That would be better than waiting for prescriptions that are not being filled. Chewy please keep your customers in the loop so we get out medications in a timely matter and help if need be.
So thankful for Chewy. We tried everything for our dogs allergies, and this drug recommended by our vet’s dermatologist. Very expensive, but Chewy was least expensive, and the on line order processing and delivery is great! We now are using auto ship for this medication so hopefully we do not run out as I cannot believe the improvement seen in our 90 pound 4 year old lab mix. Encourage you to read side effects and watch your pet.