dailydose Calming Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 22-66 lbs, 15 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains 15 medium-sized chews per bag, the paw-fect size for dogs ranging from 22 to 66 lbs.
- Special dual benefit formula promotes both dental hygiene and full-body health.
- Formulated by vets with supplements to help support your pooch’s long-term health.
- Honey Bee Royal Jelly in the outer layer fights plaque and tartar on teeth and gums, while the inside of the chew is an edible toothbrush.
- Supplemented with Melatonin and GABA, which promote the relief of stress and anxiety by calming and comforting the nervous system without making your pup drowsy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- dailydose Calming Dental Chews for Small Dogs, Under 22 lbs, 30 count$16.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$16.14Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Comfort Calm Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$27.59Chewy Price$29.49List Price$26.21Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Relax Calming Smoked Coconut Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 24 count$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Rx Vitamins NutriCalm Capsules Calming Supplement for Dogs, 50 count$28.00Chewy Price$26.60Autoship Price
- PL360 Calming Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 15 count$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free ZEN Calming Braised Beef Flavor Dog Supplement, 15 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Vetoquinol Dentahex Oral Care Dental Chews for Medium Dogs, 15-35 lbs, 30 count$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- NaturVet Emotional Support Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Vanilla Mint Flavor Dental Chews for Regular Dogs, over 25 lbs, 8 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Earth Heart Canine Calm Calming Spray for Dogs, 2-oz$19.98Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Sentry Good Behavior Calming Diffuser Refill for Dogs, 30 day$19.83Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.84Autoship Price
- Arm & Hammer Twisters Fresh Breath Medium Mint Flavor Dog Dental Chews, 8 count$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.74Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beet Pulp Powder, Canola Oil, Dried Chicken Liver...||Beet Pulp Powder, Canola Oil, Dried Chicken Liver...||Beet Pulp Powder, Canola Oil, Dried Chicken Liver...||Beet Pulp Powder, Canola Oil, Dried Chicken Liver...||Delmopinol|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Pork, Meat|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care, Calming||Hip & Joint Support, Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care, Calming||Hip & Joint Support, Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
These were loved by my dog. He really enjoys them and they seem to calm him at least a little.
Dog loves it!
My dog loves these! I only give him one if he is having trouble sleeping because they are pricy but they really do work for helping him fall asleep! They are not long lasting but my puppy really enjoys them and they are a live saver when he is having a hard time falling asleep. Its like a sleep aid for dogs.
Minty fresh breath
I think the biggest benefit of these chews is that it makes my dog's breath smell minty fresh, literally! He's a pup with pretty clean teeth so his breath isn't bad but I smelled the mint I'm his breath for hours after he ate these and that is so worth it! We make a big deal out of giving him this treat so it's special for him too. He is slow to eat it at first and tends to play with it a bit but he's not very good driven so that might be why. Anyway, definitely worth a try!
Not a Favorite
I bought these because our dog is older and her teeth need some chewing action. She really does like these. I will give it to her and she will ignore it for hours. Eventually she will eat it... She actually refuses to take it as a reward, she sniffs and turns away. I don't know if it would be the same for other dogs, but mine is not thrilled.
Been eyeing these for the longest but due to the price I held off till they went on sale. Definitely love the fact that these treats help calm & clean my pups teeth plus the ingredients are great. My 5 pups really seem to enjoy them. It does wonders to help relax them especially my excessive whinny pup of 5 months.