Darford Mega-Bones! Junior Dental Dog Treat, 1 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Junior-sized treats that give your furry friend a reward while helping his oral health.
- Freshen your pup’s breath with peppermint and parsley and clean his teeth as he chews thanks to a hard-baked texture.
- Rich in antioxidants and vitamins with turkey, yams, flaxseed and wheat flour for palatability and nutritious benefits.
- Features a compact size with fewer calories while still extending chewing time for your paw-tner.
- Made with ingredients locally sourced in North America.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Jinx Medium Dental Dog Treats, 7 count$7.98Chewy Price$9.99List Price$7.58Autoship Price
- Ultra Chewy Double Treat Bone Liver Flavor Dog Treats, 1 count$1.49Chewy Price$1.99List Price$1.42Autoship Price
- Dingo Dental Bones Small Dental Dog Treats, 6 count$12.36Chewy Price$20.79List Price$11.74Autoship Price
- Jinx Small Dental Dog Treats, 13 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Jinx Large Dental Dog Treats, 4 count$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- TruDog Clean Me Large-Breed Dental Dog Chews, 30 count$27.99Chewy Price$26.59Autoship Price
- N-Bone Twistix Peanut & Carob Flavored Peanut Butter Flavored Large Dental Dog Treats, 5.5-oz bag, Count Varies$7.07Chewy Price$7.29List Price$6.72Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Fresh Smileezz Mini Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 80 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Emerald Pet Fresh Smileezz Medium Grain-Free Dental Dog Treats, 9 count$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Redbarn Chew-A-Bull Hydrant Mini Dental Dog Treats$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- I and Love and You Fresh All Rover Breath Bones Grain-Free Small Dental Dog Treats, 5 count$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Redbarn Chew-A-Bull Brush Medium Dental Dog Treat$16.83Chewy Price$16.99List Price$15.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Whole Wheat Flour, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Turkey...||Brown Rice Powder, Rice Powder, Vegetable Glycerin...||Sweet Potato, Oyster Shells Fine Ground, Dried Citrus Pulp...||Brown Rice Powder, Rice Powder, Vegetable Glycerin...||Brown Rice Powder, Rice Powder, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Turkey, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, N/A||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Not for 15 lb dogs or below; Don't buy this at all
This was misleading - calling it "Junior"! It wasn't clear enough what the size was - but I goofed. It is rather large but worse - it is super HARD and unusable by/for my 15 lb dog and new puppy. I thought I could at least cut it into smaller pieces but it says not to give it to small dogs and puppies. I did anyway and neither of my dogs will eat this at all. I tried more than once, too. I wasted my money. I can't recommend this at all because I don't even know if very large dogs would like it at all either.
No more dog breath!
This is a fantastic product. My 15 year old big black mongrel has a serious dog breath problem. His mouth is the size of an alligator’s and when he yawns it smells like a full garbage dumpster. It can be just overwhelming. One of these bones is all it takes to sweeten his breath for almost a week. I used to give him the full size “mega breath beaters” but can no longer find them, and these junior size work well enough. If they work for my guy, then they should defeat ANY dog mouth odor! I highly recommend them. He readily eats them without encouragement, and his vet just raves about the condition of his teeth.