Dave's Pet Food Cat’s Meow 95% Beef & Beef Liver Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Canned cat food made with 95% beef and beef liver for a high-quality source of protein and amino acids to help build and maintain your cat’s muscles.
- Grain-free recipe filled with beef broth to add more flavor and a touch of moisture your kitty will love.
- A carrageenan-free meal which provides your pal with a healthy dinner and gives you peace of mind knowing he’s eating nutritiously.
- Added taurine for your cat’s healthy vision, plus it helps support heart health and healthy digestion.
- Includes vitamins, such as vitamin D3 for bone tissue growth and maintenance and B12 to help absorb carbohydrates.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dave's Pet Food Cat’s Meow 95% Chicken, Chicken Liver & Turkey Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$44.99Chewy Price$48.99List Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Cat’s Meow 95% Chicken & Chicken Liver Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Balanced Bowl Chicken & Pumpkin Recipe in Gravy Wet Cat Food, 3-oz can, case of 24$30.96Chewy Price$29.41Autoship Price
- Dave's Pet Food Naturally Healthy Grain-Free Shredded Salmon Dinner in Gravy Canned Cat Food, 5.5 oz, case of 24$38.99Chewy Price$37.04Autoship Price
- OrgaNOMics Beef & Pork Dinner Grain-Free Pate Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, case of 24$39.83Chewy Price$49.99List Price$37.84Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Adore Grain-Free Sardine & Mackerel in Broth Canned Cat Food, 2.46-oz, case of 24$35.76Chewy Price$42.96List Price$33.97Autoship Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Indoor Chicken & Salmon Recipe Pate Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$45.79Chewy Price$43.50Autoship Price
- Freely Turkey Recipe Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Wet Cat Food, 5.5-oz can, 12 count$34.19Chewy Price$46.99List Price$32.48Autoship Price
- Almo Nature HQS Complete Mackerel Recipe with Sweet Potatoes Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 2.47-oz, case of 12$26.25Chewy Price$24.94Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Flavorful Feast in Gravy with Real Tuna & Sardine Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- Go! Solutions SENSITIVITIES Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Duck Pate Cat Food, 6.4-oz, case of 24$88.56Chewy Price$84.13Autoship Price
- CANIDAE Adore Grain-Free Salmon & Whitefish in Broth Canned Cat Food, 2.46-oz, case of 24$42.96Chewy Price$40.81Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Beef, Beef Liver, Water (Sufficient For Processing)...||Turkey, Water (Sufficient For Processing), Turkey Liver...||Chicken, Water (Sufficient For Processing), Chicken Liver...||Chicken, Water (Sufficient For Processing), Chicken Liver...||Beef, Beef Broth, Beef Liver...|
|Food Flavor||Beef, Liver, Meat||Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Poultry, Meat||Chicken, Liver, Turkey, Poultry, Meat||Beef, Lamb, Meat|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free, Pea-Free||Grain-Free|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Heart Care||Digestive Health, Heart Care||Digestive Health, Heart Care||Digestive Health, Heart Care||Digestive Health, Heart Care|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
This one’s a miss
We had high hopes, but none of the four of us would eat this. Mom tried two different cans. Then she took the rest to our cousins and they walked away after only sniffing. Thank goodness Chewy responded so well and we can try something else. We were excited cuz we usually like beef. We hope we can get some more Gobbleicious soon!
K/D friendly for a picky cat
My cat, Albie, has early k/d and the vet has prescribed the hills k/d diet, but said that with some research I could find foods that were k/d friendly without the need for prescription. The bummer with the prescription is they only have two flavors, and Albie gets bored very quickly, and the prescription food is extremely expensive! The Daves Cats Meows 95% flavors are some of the most Kidney Disease friendly non-prescription foods out there, and so far, Albie loves it! Even his sister Chunky comes and steals some bites of Daves after Albie leaves the bowl. The only downside is that I wish they sold smaller quantities. I hate scooping into his bowl and thinking, "Yep, I know. This again for the third time in a row." I'm going to be buying the Turkey flavor soon to add a little more variety, just cant afford to buy 96 cans of this all at once.
Hit and miss
When it's good it's good and when it's not it's not. Some cases come in excellent condition and the cat eats them fine. Then some cases come damaged, the cans from the manufacturer, and the cat will not eat any of the cans, damaged or not. I'm always hesitant to buy this for that reason. Chewy is wonderful at replacing or refunding the damaged cases. This recent cases I bought has been fine. I just hope the next batch is. I reorder because my cat is limited on foods she can eat and this is one she can.
Cat Dancin' Delicious
This is quite possibly the densest pate for cats I've ever served my girls. They love it of course, and the quality of nutrition they get from this super premium entree makes me happy too!