Dave's Pet Food Grain-Free Countryside Blend with Fresh Chicken Dry Dog Food, 28-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- High quality, grain-free dry dog food with with fresh chicken, healthy veggies, coconut oil, and added vitamins & minerals
- Single protein source & limited ingredient recipe
- Pre and probiotics as well as oligofructose to help maintain a healthy digestive system
- Contains Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids that support skin, coat, and joint health
- Perfect solution for dogs with allergies: contain absolutely no grains, gluten, artificial colors or flavors, beef, corn or soy
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Artemis Fresh Mix Medium/Large All Life Stages Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos Grain-Free Cage Free Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$58.31Chewy Price$55.39Autoship Price
- Tender & True Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 11-lb bag$34.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Karma Balanced Nutrition Plant First Recipe with Chicken Adult Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$77.98Chewy Price$74.08Autoship Price
- Sport Dog Food Active Series Field Dog Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula Flax-Free Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$64.95Chewy Price$61.70Autoship Price
- Bench & Field Holistic Natural Formula Dry Dog Food, 6.6-lb bag$24.20Chewy Price$24.99List Price$22.99Autoship Price
- Healthy Dogma PetMix Original Grain-Free Dog Food, 2-lb bag$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Caru Daily Dish Beef with Chicken Stew Grain-Free Wet Dog Food, 12.5-oz, case of 12$38.30Chewy Price$47.88List Price$36.38Autoship Price
- Hound & Gatos 98% Lamb, Chicken & Salmon Grain-Free Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$53.28Chewy Price$50.62Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Wholesome Grains Small Breed Original Recipe High Protein Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$20.98Chewy Price$21.99List Price$16.52Autoship Price
- Chicken Soup for the Soul Beef & Legumes Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.09Autoship Price
- Canada Fresh Salmon Canned Dog Food, 13-oz, case of 12$43.58Chewy Price$41.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit|
|Top Ingredients||Chicken Meal, Field Peas, Chickpeas...||Salmon, Peas, Sweet Potatoes...||Chicken, Yellow Peas, Potatoes...||Whole Egg, Apples, Flaxseed...||Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Ground Rice...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, Gluten Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free||Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||—||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Poultry||—||Lamb, Meat|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Fred wouldn't touch it - huge waste of money
I have been searching for the grain free, super healthy dog food. Willing to pay the hefty price so that my dog will gobble it down with me having to "dr it up" every single meal. I read the reviews and thought "this has to be the one" - it wasn't. Fred is a one year old lab mix, full of energy and a super good boy with great manners and so easy to train. He put one in his mouth and spit it out. I was so disappointed. I loved the ingredients and was really hoping for a good outcome.
My dog LOVES this food
We recently switched our dog to this dry food and she had no issues adjusting. She has loved this food ever since we opened the bag. She gobbles down her food and is so satisfied. She can be a little picky when it comes to food but we tried this one because of the other reviews. It’s a win for us!
My girl has fur like velvet from eating this food. Also she used to have gross ears, I removed grains and put her on Dave's Pet Food, she hasn't had any problems since. It is a bit pricey, but 100% worth it.
Picky Eater Picks Dave's Pet Food
Surprise! My very picky eater took this out of my hand and couldn't get enough. I'm gradually introducing it into her food but I'm just happy that she actually liked something that is good for her.
We use to buy different types of food and mix them to get a little bit of everything. But until I found Dave's it was hard to find foods that didn't have potatoes! This is a great ingredient panel and my dogs switched over NO problem. No more mixing - this is a complete diet and we love it! Thanks Dave!
Love that I don't have to carry my 50# sack from the cart to the car to the food container!!!
Good so far.
Our 11 month old mix is very picky about his food and may have allergy as he licks his legs and paws constantly. We wanted to try a grain free food and so far he loves to eat it. As soon as the bag is opened he is all over it. For the price , this is a good food without all the odor of other dog foods. We will stay with this food as long as he does. Our cat has been eating Dave's canned grain free food for a year now and loves it and we like his silky coat. Very happy so far with both these foods. Apollo & Taser
Very Allergic gsd LOVES this food
I have a german shepherd who is allergic to several food ingredients, including grains and potatoes. Dave's is the only food we have found that omits both these ingredients. He can eat Dave's and not have horrible itching reactions. Very pleased!
My dogs are fussy, and they love this Dave's dog food.
so far so good
kibble are smaller which is perfect for my rat terrier. I switched to grain free food to test my dog's allergy can be improved. Since it is end of allergy season and switching food timing may not bring accurate result. However always Dave's food makes my dog happy. No digestive issue at all and my dog just loves the food ( he is not very picky about food anyways..). I will continue 1 month at least ( as my vet recommend if I try grain-free diet), and see if it will affect his immune health. So far I am satisfied with this dog food and no complaint or concern.