Provide quick relief for mild to severe skin irritation with the Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Spray. Perfect for in between baths, this spray is designed to combat irritation caused by microorganisms and bacteria. This soothing formula may be used on skin allergies, hot spots, insect bites and itching caused by fleabite dermatitis. Using 4% chlorhexidine gluconate, it will help cool inflamed skin and promote healthy regrowth of the coat. Plus, it’s effective and mild enough to be used on dogs, cats, puppies, kittens, horses and foals.
- Non-sting formula aids in the relief of conditions associated with bacteria and a wide range of microorganisms.
- Great for use in between baths for localized relief of hot spots, inflamed skin and insect bites.
- Convenient spray contains 4% chlorhexidine and is ultra-easy to apply.
- Helps to cool inflamed skin and promote the healthy regrowth of the coat.
- Therapeutic formula is made in the USA for dogs, cats, puppies, kitten, horses and foals.
If condition does not improve, consult a veterinarian. Not for use in ears. Keep out of reach of children. For external use only.
See all items by Davis