Davis Degrease Dog & Cat Shampoo
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Great solution for greasy ears, oily-coated breeds, extra-dirty pets, cocker ears, stud tail and oily seborrhea.
- Shampoo is a soft paste when cool and a thick ivory liquid when warm.
- Leaves your pal’s coat shiny and manageable—with a clean citrus scent.
- Highly-concentrated formula can be used as-is or diluted to your preference.
- Safe for use on dog, cats, puppies and kittens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Bio-Groom Waterless Bath Tearless Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$6.62Chewy Price$14.25List Price$6.29Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Mixing Bottle, 32-oz bottle$5.70Chewy Price$6.50List Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Daily-Use Dog Deodorizer, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Hot Spot Hydrogel, 4-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Healthy Breeds Bulldog Smelly Dog Baking Soda Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Daily-Use Dog Detangler Spray, 8-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Hydrosurge Coconut Finishing & Coat Enhancing Dog Cologne Spray, 16-oz bottle$13.93Chewy Price$13.23Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Furbliss Grooming & Bathing Long Hair, Shampoos, Conditioner, Sprays & Brush Dog & Cat Grooming Kit$25.89Chewy Price$40.99List Price
- Nature's Specialties Quick Relief Neem Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$25.30Chewy Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Unscented Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Dog Wash 4-in-1 Dog Shampoo, 24-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- EZ Groom Filthy Beast Scent Dog & Cat Cologne, 2-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Paste, Lanolin, Cocomidopropyl Betaine...||Water (Aqua), Tea Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine...||Deionized Water, Coco Betaine, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate...||Liquefied Petroleum Gases, Ethanol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate...||Saponified Oils (Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
17 Customer Reviews
Good product overall
This worked well on my cat's stud tail problem. I have used it twice so far. As others mentioned, it is quite thick so I mix it with some water and only use it in a small area, not all over. It would be nice if a smaller size would be available for this purpose. Now I have a giant tub of this stuff which I'll never be able to fully use. But it does work so I'm glad to find a product that helps him.
Love this product!
This is the best shampoo I have found for greasy pets! I have had my own grooming shop for 18 years. I have dealt with many oily dogs/cats. Dawn was always my go to as other products just didn't work. This shampoo works!
Really cleans and soften's
This Degreaser shampoo really cleaned my yorkie's coat of the pollen that the spring brought to Houston. Muffy was itching badly all over which had her pulling out tufts of hair. Many other bottles of dog shampoos we have tried are sitting near her dog bath, however none other provided relief as did the thorough degreaser.
In her old age, my cat started to get very greasy. This worked wonderfully to degrease her. The formula is very thick, so it took some elbow grease to work it into her fur and then rinse it back out. The smell was pleasant and she smelled great for a few days afterwards!
I have a cat with an autoimmune skin condition paired with the fact she’s a poor self groomer. I needed something that would truly cut through the nasty in her coat and this did the trick! Excellent product it smells amazing too
So glad that Chewy is carrying this wonderful product
It is so much easier to order and receive from Chewy. Thank You!
Really Works Well
Excellent product for addressing the greasy, gummy back end of a male cavy. Nothing can dissolve those dried gummy globs but the area around it gets cleaned up nicely. Tip: let lather sit for a minute or two. Really wonderful lemon smell makes it nearly pleasurable to do the job.
Davis Degrease Shampoo
This Shampoo has a very nice scent to it. Works really well. Just make sure you condition after the shampoo.
Works well for my cat’s stud tail. It’s quite thick so I put some in a spray bottle with water so it’s easier to apply.
Davis Degrease Shampoo Works as Advertised
Our two old greasy "labs" are no longer greasy. The only remaining question is, how long will they remain that way.