Davis Miconazole Dog, Cat & Horse Spray, 4-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soothing spray speeds relief from uncomfortable skin conditions caused by fungal infections.
- Contains 2% Miconazole Nitrate to help ease the effects of ringworm, superficial yeast infections and seborrheic scaling.
- Vitamin E serves as an antioxidant booster and a skin conditioning agent.
- Dye and fragrance-free to prevent further irritation or reaction from unnecessary additives.
- Made in the USA and safe for use on dogs, cats, puppies, kittens and horses.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pet MD Antiseptic & Antifungal Medicated Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Banixx Pet Care+ Wound Care & Anti-Itch Spray for Dogs, Cats & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$15.43Chewy Price$15.99List Price$14.66Autoship Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, Small, 12 count$23.85Chewy Price
- 21st Century Essential Pet Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats & Birds, 0.5-oz jar$11.00Chewy Price$11.95List Price$10.45Autoship Price
- Episanis BioHAnce Skin & Wound Gel for Dogs & Cats, 15-mL bottle, 1 count$19.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- Top Performance Medistyp Styptic Powder for Dogs & Cats, 6-oz bottle$23.09Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Strawfield Pets Antiseptic + Chlorhexidine Wipes for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 8-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Nixall VetResponse Eye & Ear Dog, Cat & Horse Wash, 8-oz bottle$17.95Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Miconazole Nitrate, BHT, Polyethylene Glycol USP...||Lidocaine Hydrochloride, Benzethonium Chlorida, Allanation...||Comfrey Glycolic Extract (1.110%), Aloe Vera Extract (0.195%), Bittering Agent (0.173%)...||Active Ingredients: Dimethicone (2%), Hypochlorousacid (0.010%), Sodium Hypochlorite (0.01%)....||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||N/A||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care||First Aid||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Small Pet Type||—||N/A||N/A||N/A||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Oily spray, not sure if it works
I got this for a rabbit who has yeast in her ears. She also has ringworm on her skin. The vet suggested that I get a miconazole lotion, but they didn't prescribe anything. They said to make sure it didn't have steroids. This isn't a lotion, but I could get it over the counter. I can't tell if it helped or not. I used it in her ears and they are still itchy. Of course, my bunny isn't good at cooperating. I did use a little on her shoulders for the ringworm, but it made her fur gross. I didn't use it anywhere she would lick. She's now on an oral medication for the fungus. I like the spray bottle though and I might try putting her other ear cleaning solution in something like that so it comes out in specific quantities rather than massive squirts.
A happy dog
Amazing product it started working right away and I tried everything . I'm very satisfied .
Abby is very hard to catch for a spray. She always knows when I need to use a spray. This one is a smaller bottle that I can hide. Quick spray and she is done!
Works very well and very quickly, easy to use! Extrememly pleased!
This is a great product! I am using it to treat two ringworm spots on my older kitty, along with the matching Miconazole gel. I was surprised at how well and quickly it is working. The spots immediately began healing, shrinking, showing less irritation, and scabbing over in some spots. There is no obnoxious odor that bother kitty, it doesn't seem to cause any issues from grooming, is very easy to use, and it soaks in quickly. Note: I also washed all her bedding, put on a new flea collar, vacuumed well, and place little towels on her bed that can be easily changed and each day and washed while the ring worm goes away. I would highly recommend this. <3
Be careful with kittens their skin may be too sensitive for this
After seeing this works for cats, I used a saturated cotton ball on my kitten's face and ears where he has ringworm. Noticed later his ears were Hot, and red:( I was using the monistat cream prior which has the same ingredient and he didn't react that way. Had to be refunded for this. I used cold wet paper towel to try to remove some/soothe his ears. Poor baby. LIME SULFUR dips hel the most and an oral antifungal for ringworm.
Started working almost immediately!!! Had tried so much in the past but nothing worked. Thanks for this product!! So happy I bought.
This really works I read prior reviews before my purchase and was really hoping for a great result and I got it. My dog had patches of scaly skin on his coat and it was very itchy so I purchased this product and its just about all cleared up.
This Worked for Ollie!!
I read so many reviews before deciding on this product. Ollie's skin problem was severe - scaly, itchy and hot!! This spray was very easy to apply and worked so fast!! It has no fragrance - that is fabulous! It is great to see Ollie without those skin sores and feeling better!
It works but...
This spray is one of the very few things that actually help give my dog relief from fungal infections on his feet caused by severe grass allergies. My only complaint is how greasy it is! If you don't want your entire home stained with oily greasy footprints, you'll have to buy dog socks or slippers or cover your dogs feet somehow. We use Velcro soft slippers, he wears the slippers for 30 mins after application then I take the slippers off because by then the medication has fully absorbed. Its worth it.
It cured Molly's ringworm and fungus and saved the trip to the vet...