Davis Oatmeal Leave-On Dog & Cat Conditioner
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Formulated to soothe and moisturize the skin and coat with colloidal oatmeal.
- Helps reduce redness and dryness with just one application.
- No rinsing required, so it can help soothe even after your paw-tner’s coat dries.
- Made with a pleasant fresh apple fragrance.
- Suitable for dogs, cats, puppies and kittens.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetnique Labs Furbliss Nourishing Conditioner Intense Shine & Moisturizing with Shea Butter & Safflower Oil Dog & Cat Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$12.59Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.96Autoship Price
- Bio-Groom Silk Chamomile Enriched Creme Rinse Dog Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$10.80Chewy Price$16.29List Price$10.26Autoship Price
- Hydrosurge Very Berry Blueberry Dog Face Wash, 1-gal bottle$38.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price$37.04Autoship Price
- Pet Silk Rainforest Leave-In Dog & Cat Conditioner, 11.6-oz bottle$10.61Chewy Price$10.08Autoship Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Conditioner, 20-oz$10.79Chewy Price$11.49List Price$10.25Autoship Price
- Nature's Specialties WHAM Anti Itch Dog Spray, 1-gal bottle$115.65Chewy Price$140.50List Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Pet Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- dealVetericyn FoamCare Dog & Cat Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$14.25Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- John Paul Pet Sensitive Skin Formula Oatmeal Dog & Cat Conditioning Rinse, 1-gallon bottle$37.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Lavender Pet Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- ECOS for Pets! Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Dog Conditioning Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$6.12Chewy Price$9.99List Price$5.81Autoship Price
- Espree Silky Show Aloe Vera Dog & Cat Shampoo, 20-oz$13.49Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Colloidal Oatmeal, Aqueous Solution of Guar Hydropropyltrimonium Chloride, Germaben II...||Deionized Water, Rosewater, Dicetyldimonium Chloride...||Aqua (water), Cationic Conditioners including Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Aminosilicone...||Purified Water, Vegetable-derived Conditioner & Detangler, Colloidal Oatmeal (3%)...||Water (Aqua) (Eau), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||Shedding Control, Skin & Coat Health||Itch & Redness Remedy||N/A|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Leave on conditioner
The best leave on conditioner paired with the Davis oatmeal shampoo makes my boy skin stop itching and soft. I use very little but sometimes I use more per my boy’s itchy needs. Wouldn’t even use another product. The best
I bought this hoping it would keep my long haired cat from getting mats, which it seemed to help the one time I used it. However, the smell was so offensive to my other cat that she hissed, spit, and wouldn't go near him for a couple of days! I even put some on her hoping if they smelled the same she would calm down. But it only made her mad at me.
I guess its ok
Its just conditioner....I dont see where its helping my cats skin
Great conditioner..... Soothing..... No bad smell.....
I purchased this product as it was recommended by my son who works for the dogs for the blind. He said they use it on there dogs. It helps keep there skin not so dry & coat shiny. So Lucy has skin allergies and I'm hoping this really helps Lucy's skin as soon as we use it wiring for someone to be able to come over to help put her in the tub.
My cat is medium haired and fluffy. She deals with eczema behind her ears. Using a hypoallergenic shampoo with this conditioner afterwards really works. It cleared it up overnight.
I bought this for my Sphinx cat because you have to give them bathes so often. It smells nice and has a nice cream texture but in my case I think she licks it too much and I wont continue to use it.
I have a Cavalier and the ears always get in the water when she drinks. Bought this product and it works really well. Didn't want to wash out everytime so folks it works.
Good results from this product
I used this conditioner on my goldendoodle and it seems to leave his coat softer and smelling really good. It leaves only a little bit of greasiness afterword, but it’s not too noticeable. I recommend this product for pups with curly hair.
Conditioner for dogs
Didn't like my Baby's fur looked, greasy and oily looking