Decker Manufacturing Company Face Horse Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Extra-soft brush is perfect for gentle brushing on your horse’s muzzle and around the eyes and ears.
- Features 1-inch soft white bristles in a 4.75 x 1.75-inch wood block.
- The top of the handle is curved to fit comfortably in your hand.
- Designed for dusting, touch-ups and other light brushing.
- Proudly made in the USA using high-quality materials and designed to last for years.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Decker Manufacturing Company Shedding Horse Comb, Color Varies$13.99Chewy Price
- Tough-1 Great Grip Hoof Pick & Horse Brush, Purple$6.91Chewy Price$7.68List Price
- Wahl Horse Rubber Curry Brush, Black$8.79Chewy Price
- Wahl Horse Hoof Pick, Black$4.79Chewy Price
- Wahl Horse Face Brush, Black$10.39Chewy Price
- Wahl Horse Combo Show Brush, Black$8.46Chewy Price$9.40List Price
- Wahl Horse Stiff Body Brush, Black$8.63Chewy Price
- Oster Equine Care Horse Hoof Pick, Blue$3.99Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Oster Equine Care Mane & Tail Horse Comb, Blue$8.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Oster Equine Care Coarse Curry Horse Comb, Blue$8.95Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Oster Equine Care Soft Grooming Horse Brush, Blue$14.78Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Curry Brush||Curry Brush||Bristle Brush||Bristle Brush||Slicker Brush|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
I was looking for a puppy/dog brush with extremely soft bristles- I found it!!
the size of this brush is perfect for any size horse, the bristles are very soft. My mare who has a very sensitive face loves it! great price too!
Great Soft Brush
This is a perfect, very soft brush for finishing horses' faces and legs. Great product!
Not just for horses
This brush is very soft and works great to smooth out my long haired cat’s coat. My Chihuahua loves it on her fine hair too.
Very nice brush, but very small. Expected it to be much larger. Not meant for someone with a large hand.
Not American Made as advertised
Disapppointed because advertised as Made In USA, and in fact came with a sticker Made in China. I strongly support American Made products.
Tiny but works well
This brush fits in the palm of my hand but the horses seem to enjoy it.
Very soft / Great Quality
My horse hated his face being brushed, so I was scrubbing it with a wash cloth. He actually let's me brush his face with this brush and it's not too soft that it wont take the dirt off.
Small size makes this brush ideal for goat faces.
This brush is a great size for goat faces.It is small enough for those hard to get at areas around ears and eyes.This brush is very soft,the goats here absolutely love it,and I am happy with both ease of use.
Bought for a sensitive cat. He loves it! Super face brush for horses too.