Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque & Tartar Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Double strength, advanced formula specially targets built-up plaque & tartar in hard-to-reach places
- Best for dogs (and cats, too) with advanced dental issues, halitosis, swollen gums, and/or discolored teeth
- Keeps breath fresh as it kills the bacteria that cause foul breath odor
- Eliminates dental plaque-causing bacteria, strengthens enamel and whitens teeth over time
- Made in the USA
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- ProDen Plaque Off System Crunchy Bites Chicken Flavor Dental Chews for Medium & Large Dogs, 6-oz bag$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- OraVet Plaque Prevention Dog Dental Gel, 8 count$28.69Chewy Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Digestive Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Dental Health Solution + Skin Health Support Dog Dental Water Additive, 33.8-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- ProDen Plaque Off System Mini Dental Care Bones Peanut Butter & Banana Flavor Dental Chews for X-Small & Small Dogs, 12-oz bag$18.49Chewy Price$17.57Autoship Price
- Dental Fresh Original Formula Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 1 gal bottle$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Dog Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$8.54Autoship Price
- TropiClean Fresh Breath Oral Care Clean Teeth Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Dental Gel, 2-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Oxyfresh Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 3-oz bottle$7.95Chewy Price$10.95List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Creative Science BreathaLyser Dog & Cat Dental Water Additive, 500-ml bottle$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
- VetSmart Formulas Total Oral Care Dog & Cat Dental Spray, 4-oz bottle, 6 count$155.70Chewy Price$147.91Autoship Price
- Virbac C.E.T. Dog & Cat Toothbrush, Color Varies$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Water, Polysorbate 80, Honeysuckle Extract...||Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 80...||Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate...||Purified Water, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide, Sodium Bicarbonate...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Health Feature||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care||Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
400 Customer Reviews
Water additive for plaque and tartar control
I'm pleased with the product so far. It's difficult to brush my squirmy Chihuahuas' teeth but I know it's important to take care of them. His breathe has definitely improved so I feel it must be working to some degree. The container was bigger than I expected and it is very easy to use.
This product is wonderful for dogs with bad breath, helps with plaque, tartar buildup and whitening. My dog has been on the product for about 2.5 months and has done very well. Within a few days, I noticed her breath was much better! it is also very inexpensive and so easy, just apply a little amount into their water bowI on a daily basis. I would highly recommend you try this product!!
This works great. I was given an 8 month old Yorkie in December. His breath smelled awful. Dental Fresh stopped his bad breath in only a couple of days. He did not have tartar buildup but he did have a retained tooth that probably contributed to the smell. I ordered a bag of Whimzees at the same time. He loves them and they seem to have helped him shed that retained baby tooth. Yorkies are known for having horrible teeth as they get older. I hope these two products continue to help my little guy keep his teeth nice and clean and his breath smelling sweet for many years.
10 out of 10
I have a 2 yr old puppy, she had the worst breath she also has dental issues she had to have 4 teeth pulled already. Just after 1 day of use her breath no longer smells and im hoping this will help preserve her teeth
They seem to smell it
This didn't work either! I've tried so many things to help eliminate my cats' nasty breath. Every item has been a waste of money. They smell it all and refuse to eat or drink anything with freshener in it. No matter how little I add. This one doesn't have much smell but they seem to know it's in the food or water I mixed it in. Might work for some but not my brats!
I originally bought this product because I began adding fish oil to my dog’s food. They had pretty smelly breath prior to adding the fish oil, but I knew it would get even worse once I started adding it. I add it to their water daily and since then I haven’t smelled a single thing from their mouth! I’m very impressed. Not only has their original bad smell gone away, but they also don’t retain the smell from the fish oil. I’ve added this to my auto ship order so I don’t run out!
Didn’t think it would work but it did!
I tried the seaweed powder but it didn’t work. It’s a fight to brush her teeth so we use enzymatic toothpaste, and she still had bad breath. Then I started using the dental water (1 tsp per bowl since she has a small bowl) and within a week her breath was odorless! She doesn’t seem to taste the stuff and she spent the weekend with my mom and didn’t use the dental water and she came back with bad breath. IT WORKS. She is a 9yo Bichon Frise with about half her teeth left.
It works really good
One of my IG had bleeding gums, the vet was booked up for the yearly dentals. After about 2 weeks of using this, there was a big improvement with teeth and gums. The bleeding gums stopped and look very healthy now. I will continue to use this product
works somewhat...definite improvement
I bought this based on reviews. I will say it does work, my dog eats her chew treats now where she avoided them for a time before I started her on this product...and while her breath is still a bit smelly, it is not as bad as before. We've only been on it for a week and a half, so there is still time for improvement. I dunno about the whitening part though...haven't seen that haha
This stuff really works! Both of my dogs' breath improved within days of drinking water with Dental Fresh additive. Honestly, no more stinky dog breath! The bottle is very hard to open though.