Derby Originals Barn & Turnout Nylon Cattle Halter
About This Item
- Crafted to be perfect for both the barn and the pasture.
- Constructed in a traditional crossed under-the-chin style.
- Suitable for use with all kind of livestock and miniature horses.
- Features an adjustable crown strap that can be made larger or smaller.
- Designed for long-lasting durability using sturdy nylon, reinforced stitching and high-quality nickel hardware.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Sullivan Supply Performance Cotton Lamb Tube, Red, Small$30.00Chewy Price
- Sullivan Supply Thermal Sheep Blanket, Small$37.26Chewy Price$44.42List Price
- Sullivan Supply Incognito Show Farm Animal Halter, Brown, Small$54.96Chewy Price$66.39List Price
- AmeriHome Commercial Rubber Scraper Mat$39.27Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Sullivan Supply Classic Leather Rolled Nose Show Farm Animal Halter, Brown, 1,100-1,500-lbs$54.00Chewy Price$56.39List Price
- Farm Innovators Universal Drain Plug De-Icer$52.99Chewy Price$55.59List Price
- Sullivan Supply Designer Trend Farm Animal Show Stick, Black & White Crosses, 54-in$39.67Chewy Price$40.56List Price
- Little Giant Bear Bottles, 12-oz bottle, 12 count$16.62Chewy Price$25.85List Price
- Piggy Poo and Crew Pig Hoof Trimmers$19.99Chewy Price
- OleyHemp OH! Chicken Coop Litter, 11-lb bag$94.30Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Good for the price...buckle is tricky
So this is my first cow...and my first halter, so I probably am doing something wrong. Either the halter is made for an adult cow, or I don't know how to adjust it. This is my 8-week old calf modeling the pink halter. :) You can see it's a little big. I looped the tail through the buckle and then back through...otherwise it was waaaaay too long (and not enough holes). I still think I did it wrong because the buckle seems upside down. Maybe I need to turn the halter inside out? Anyway, 5 stars for a pink halter and it's very sturdy--exactly what I wanted...but minus two stars because I couldn't figure out how to make it fit her. (That's probably really on me...)
Item is defective and return process is not easily located within my profile.
The halter seems to be nicely made. However, I won’t be able to use it for some time yet. I bought the Newborn size for my young calf and it’s way too big. So the size description is deceptive. The size chart started at a size Small for a 350 pound cow and I thought the Newborn category was new and hadn’t been added to the chart. I would not have purchased halter if the newborn label wasn’t an option.