Derby Originals Hot To Trot Slow Feed Soft Mesh Poly Rope Hanging Horse Hay Net
About This Item
- Holds 3-5 hay flakes.
- Features an average hole size of 2-inches by 2-inches.
- Crafted to resist damage due to mold, mildew and UV rays.
- Engineered to decrease feed rate, reduce wastage and can be used with any type of hay.
- Designed for long-lasting durability with tough, poly rope material that’s easy on your horse’s teeth and gums.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather 45 Degree Hay Bag, Cactus$43.95Chewy Price$48.69List Price
- Freedom Feeder 4 Flake Slow Feeding Standard Horse Day Net, White, 1-in$59.40Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Happy Horse Nylon Horse Feed Bucket Strap, 22-in$3.99Chewy Price
- Freedom Feeder Slow Feeding Super Horse Day Net, White, 1-in$124.85Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Crimson Aztec$56.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Gatsby Nylon Hay Bale Bag$21.19Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Derby Originals Four Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Black$61.74Chewy Price$68.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polypropylene, Plastic||Plastic|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
1 Customer Reviews
So far so good. Slow feed is not an accurate description
I've been looking for inexpensive hay nets with soft webbing to use with the coarser hay available during this severe drought in the West. Many current nets have knots and twisted yarn that are anything but soft. The Hot To Trot net is made of a woven mesh that reminds me of shoe laces. The tie is not very robust, but it's holding up for now. I have a quibble calling this a slow feed net because the openings are too large for slow feeding. I'm not looking for a slow feed net, so it's fine for me. This net allows the horse to pick a bit to remove stemmy hay without feeding the hay loose, where half of it blows away or gets soiled.