Derby Originals Leather Vented Heavy Duty Duck Canvas Horse Feed Bag, Black
About This Item
- Features a no-waste inner flap.
- Ideal for use with messy eaters.
- Designed for long-lasting durability.
- Crafted with soft non-bulky padding along the noseband.
- Ventilated using a thick leather patch for optimal breathability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealGatsby Deluxe Slow Feed Horse Hay Net, 40-in, Black$16.99Chewy Price
- DealGatsby Nylon Hay Bale Bag$19.03Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- DealDerby Originals Super-Tough Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Petroleum Blue$55.67Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Greedy Feeder Horse Hay Net, 30", bundle of 3, Red$56.40Chewy Price$59.37List Price
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Black, bundle of 3$156.99Chewy Price
- DealWeaver Leather 45 Degree Hay Bag, Cactus$37.80Chewy Price$48.69List Price
- DealDerby Originals Superior Slow Eater Soft Mesh Horse Hay Net, Hurricane Blue/Black$12.92Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealDerby Originals California Three String XXL Nylon Horse Hay Bale Carry Bag, Black$56.87Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealDerby Originals Four Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Purple$53.96Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- DealWeaver Leather 45 Degree Horse Hay Bag, Red$33.58Chewy Price$48.69List Price
- DealDerby Originals Paris Tack Ultimate 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bale Bag, X-Large, Red$80.70Chewy Price$94.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Ripped the first time
It seems like a nice bag and I admit part of the problem was user error. My horse stepped on it while eating and tore the bottom almost all the way off. We had it on a bit loose but it should not have ripped so easily.
Horse feeder is great
Our horse usually takes a bite and slings feed everywhere. This keeps it all in the bag. He gets full meals now, instead of only half.
Nicely made feed bag will order again
Nicely made works perfect for morning or camping trips to feed. Will definitely order again in the future. Arrived promptly.
Good Feed Bag. A bit too long.
Used this for our horse that overeats. He has to push it on the ground to get what is in the bag, so it seems a bit long.