Derby Originals Reflective Horse Fly Mask w/ Ear & Nose Cover
About This Item
- Ideal for sun sensitive, light colored or blue eyed horses.
- Crafted to block up to 75% of harmful UV rays for protection from the sun.
- Constructed using sturdy mesh materials and non-heat transferring fabric for a snug fit.
- Designed to keep flies and other biting pests away from your horse’s eyes, face and ears.
- Equipped with double hook and loop closures, reflective trim, fleece edging and eye darts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Farnam SuperMask II Horse Fly Mask with Covered Ears, Assorted, Arabian$10.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- Weaver Leather Cotton Horse Lead Rope, Navy$13.18Chewy Price$15.09List Price
- Flexible Filly Busy Buddy Horse Halter, Standard$24.00Chewy Price
- Cavallo Entry Level Regular Horse Boots, 1 count, Size 3$74.90Chewy Price$97.02List Price
- EasyCare Easyboot Zip Horse Boot, 1$50.95Chewy Price$58.95List Price
- Weaver Leather Contoured Felt Insert & Merino Wool Fleece Bottom Horse Saddle Pad, Red/Tan$85.95Chewy Price$95.49List Price
- Farnam SuperMask II Horse Fly Mask Classic Collection, Yearling$16.99Chewy Price$27.59List Price
- Mayatex Firecracker Wool Horse Saddle Blanket, Red$62.16Chewy Price$91.50List Price
- Tough-1 Extreme Vented Horse Sport Boots Set, Neon Green, Medium$97.95Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather Insulated Nylon Horse Saddle Bag, Brown$35.25Chewy Price$38.79List Price
- Gatsby Mink Sleeve 4 Piece Horse Halter, Red$13.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
More Nap Time Please
They love it - I’m sold. I put on the legs then took a call for work - didn’t even get to put it on the floor before they climbed in it and fell asleep together. Love the material looks like it would be easy to clean and get hair off. Like the color and materials seem very good quality. I would buy it again or a cat tree if they have one like this.
Bought this for our beagle pup to get on and off the couch as she’s growing. Good price when compared to other stairs as it also allows storage. We also like that the steps are larger than the typical pet stairs available. She learned to use them in only a few minutes. Very happy with this product.
Too short to be used
It is cute and my cat tried to use it. However for her the scratching area was too short so she ended up scratching up on the cactus branches which is made of a cloth her nails would get stuck in which was not fun for her so she eventually stopped using it. So it didn’t work out for me
Just got it yesterday, because our cats are medium towards large, so I brought the big one, this morning I found these , quality? Money? For cat scratches?! I would not buy it again, totally disappointed
I bought 3 of these stairs for my dog and about after a year I noticed that one of them had multiple sharp objects (nails?) on both of the steps.. I checked the other 2 stairs and they also have it. Other than that there are no problems..
took a sec
If your kitty is confused by these, leave a couple little treats on the steps and the surface onto which you want them to have access too. Collapsible and large storage space.
Very cute, good size
Such a cute little addition to add, especially for small spaces. He started playing with it right after i assembled :)
I got these masks in the cool mint green color for a QH in a full horse size, and two Draft Crosses in the warmblood size. The QH one fit almost perfectly, it was a tad bit long in the nose, but it is better than it being too short! The Warmblood size ones were way too short in the nose, and was a tight fit on the draft crosses. If there were an option to get a Draft size, I would. They seem as durable, or a little as any other budget fly mask out there, if you have a horse that likes to rub their heads constantly on things, and destroy things, this mask probably isn't for them. A side note, the shipping on this product was fantastic! No delays which is a rarity these days! Thank you!
This fly mask is everything I wanted but the horse size is a little bit big on my full size AQHA mare. She wears a horse size in every other brand but this one is a little big on her. The product seems so be quality made. We will see how it holds up after this summer.
Mini and Pony fly sheets
Fit both well. The nose cover is a little longer than I need but I can always remedy that with folding it under or trimming some off. I have bad large horse flys here and they will eat these horses alive. So far no fly spray is effective for over a couple of hours and I don't like putting chemical on my horses. I have tries all sorts of fly sprays from Piranha to natural products like citrus. I have not found one to work for very long, 1 day is max. fly sheets and masks are mandatory for mine.