Derby Originals Reflective Horse Fly Mask w/ Ear & Nose Fringe
About This Item
- Ideal for sun sensitive, light colored or blue eyed horses.
- Crafted to block up to 75% of harmful UV rays for protection from the sun.
- Constructed using sturdy mesh materials and non-heat transferring fabric for a snug fit.
- Designed to keep flies and other biting pests away from your horse’s eyes, face and ears.
- Equipped with double hook and loop closures, reflective trim, fleece edging and eye darts.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Classic Combo Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Red/Silver/Navy, 57-in$131.20Chewy Price$142.99List Price
- DealWeatherBeeta Comfitec Classic Standard Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Red/Silver/Navy, 69-in$79.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Premier Free II Detach-A-Neck Heavy Horse Blanket, Dark Blue/Gray/White, 66-in$278.20Chewy Price$294.99List Price
- WeatherBeeta Comfitec Ultra Cozi II Detach-A-Neck Medium Horse Blanket, Charcoal/Blue/White, 78-in$287.99Chewy Price$419.99List Price
- Derby Originals Reflective Fly Horse Mask with Ears & Nose Cover, Small$25.70Chewy Price$29.95List Price
- Horze Equestrian La Pampa Horse Fly Set, Grey, 69$79.99Chewy Price
- TuffRider 1200 D Comfy Winter Horse Blanket, Purple, 81-in$89.95Chewy Price$103.90List Price
- Saxon 1200D With Gusset Standard Neck Medium II Horse Blanket, Hunter/Black, 60-in$79.05Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Horze Equestrian Nevada Medium Weight Turnout Horse Blanket, Black, 69-in$89.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- Derby Originals 600D Reflective Waterproof Winter Foal & Mini Horse Turnout Blanket, Red, Medium, 36-42 in$46.38Chewy Price$62.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric||Mesh, Synthetic Fabric|
|Tack Type||Fly Mask With Ears, Muzzle Fringe Fly Masks||Fly Mask With Ears||Fly Mask Without Ears||Fly Mask With Ears||Fly Mask Without Ears|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Fly mask w/ears
Not happy with this cheaply made mask . Reg size is large and it has not been a week and already a hole in the side of mask. My last brand lasted two years. My horses are not rough with them either. Really bummed
Bought for a Mini Horse
Bought for my A sized mini (32 inches tall) because I've had a hard time finding any that will fit him because he is a master blanket and fly mask houdini! This one doesn't fit GREAT but it fits enough to where he either can't get it off or is comfortable enough with it to not WANT to pull it off. I didn't WANT one with fringe or ears as it isn't necessary for him (he's pinto but has a black head) but he doesn't seem too bothered by either of those. My biggest complaint is that the mesh just barely clears his eyes. So far so good with no rubbing issues. He's got a rather small head for a mini (even this one is a little loose in the throat area) so I would be a bit worried about the mesh touching eyes on say a B sized mini or an A mini with a larger frame. Really wish more companies would make at least 2 different mini sized masks since minis are all different shapes and sizes.
Runs a little big-
Seems like a nice mask but he only wore it for a day and then got it off -still haven't found where he hid it. A little big for even for a welch size pony.
Bubby Loves It!!
We moved across the country recently and our boy had his first new home in 12 years. He was not adapting well at first to the many new sights and sounds. We knew we’d need a new cat tree when we moved to our new place and shopped VERY carefully for one. The top platform had to accommodate our big boy comfortably - this one does! The options for cat trees or towers with large top platforms are few, but this tower has proven perfect. He doesn’t go inside the bottom house but likes to lay on top of it. He uses all the levels for napping, but surprisingly to us, the hammock is his favorite sleeping spot! When my husband was assembling the tree he almost skipped the hammock thinking Bubby was too big at 14 lbs to use it. I reminded him the assembly instructions said not to skip any parts or pieces as they all contribute to the tower’s stability. Bubby LOVES it. We’re all happy with this purchase!!
Top is tricky
When I first put it together, it was very sturdy but I couldn’t get the top to twist up with material over it. I ended up putting it on without the cover and it actually was very sturdy. Now after 3 1/2 weeks, and the cats jumping on and off, it is wobbly on top and the top step actually twists and moves. The screw that twists it tight should’ve been designed easier to work with. It would’ve been better if it was thicker and had something to hold on to. I’m hoping to be able to fix it.
I love this tree!
I got this tree for my 2 adult male cats. I was looking for something stable that they couldn’t knock over and big enough for them to comfortably play and sleep on, and this tree does both of those things! It’s huge, and the spot on top has enough room for both of my cats to lay comfortably. One of my cats is 16 pounds and the other one is 12, they both have room on this tree and I would definitely have room for one more big adult cat on it. 12/10 recommend if you’re looking for a strong tree that multiple big rowdy kitties can use!!!!
I was scared to buy but SO GLAD I DID
I was scared after seeing the reviews about the problem with holes some encountered. BUT I bought it nonetheless. Yes, some of the holes are a bit hard to distinguish but just push through them and you’ll be alright. My cats love it. They love the toys. My biggest boy is 11lb and small one is 6lb, this is perfect. As soon as I was done, my small one immediately claimed the top spot lol. They haven’t stopped playing on it and even love the hammock! Very easy instructions and only took me maybe an hour altogether. Would highly suggest wearing gloves cause the scratching posts hurt when you touch them repeatedly lol
pictures don’t do justice! one little issue….
I feel like this is the first time where the picture of the product doesn’t match the actual- IN THE BEST WAY! It’s SOOOO much thicker and heavy duty than the photos! Like it’s MASSIVE- perfect for chonky babies! My only complaint was that our ceiling is 96inch- definitely in the margin however I think we are just unlucky and in a weird gray area because we followed the instructions accordingly- took out one of the smaller top pieces so it’ll fit- but it’s like a hairrrr too short so it’s not as tight as we want but we also don’t have enough room to add in the top log- my baby loves it tho, and it’s stacked against the entrainment center for support! I love it!
My cat absolutely loves this cat tree. He was so excited when I started putting it together. This cat tree is GINORMOUS so he has more than enough entertainment. Keep in mind the cream color of the tree is more of a tan in person. Overall I would highly recommend this cat tree to anyone who has a cat that likes to lounge around or has a ton of energy.
Best Purchase Ever!
Max absolutely loves his tower. I got this when he outgrew a smaller one he was using. He’s a big boy and needed something super sturdy. He naps on every level. Lately his favorite is the hammock. I have this placed next to my patio door and loves sitting on the top tier and watching the birds and ducks outside. As you can see from the photo we are about ready for a new one!