Derby Originals Super-Tough Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag
About This Item
- Features an exclusive patented 4-sided design.
- Equipped with premium hardware and reinforced stitching.
- Crafted to support natural grazing patterns and healthy digestion.
- Engineered to help slow down hay consumption and reduce waste.
- Constructed using UV and mildew-resistant, double layered 1200D nylon with uniform 2-inch square openings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Mint$59.99Chewy Price
- Freedom Feeder Slow Feeding Super Horse Day Net, White, 2-in$131.09Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Freedom Feeder 4 Flake Slow Feeding Standard Horse Day Net, White, 1.5-in$59.40Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Kensington Protective Products Slow Feed 4 Flake Horse Hay Bag, Deluxe Black$78.71Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Gatsby Deluxe Slow Feed Horse Hay Net, 40-in, Navy$16.99Chewy Price
- Gatsby Nylon Hay Bale Bag$21.19Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Happy Horse Nylon Horse Feed Bucket Strap, 22-in$3.99Chewy Price
- Weaver Leather 45 Degree Hay Bag, Navy$39.05Chewy Price$48.69List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Capacity (Max)||—||—||—||10 lb||15 lb|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Derby Hay bags
Awesome product though my colt broke the stitching to open a couple of squares with is vigourous pulling of hay.
So far, so good!
The hole size is great, slows my horses down. A little difficult to hold it up and hook it on the fence when you have two horses trying to eat out of it, so I got an S hook (in pic) to help hang while I clip it on the fence. I wish there was an easier way to put the hay in, it’s a little difficult if you’re doing 2 flakes. I’ll probably get a second bag to help save time.
This net really helped my horses to not eat so fast. I highly recommend them very sturdy! I hang over the fence post and feed one flake in the feeder and then the other in the net. Proves hours of eating and helps with boredom and tummy aches from eating too fast!