Derby Originals Superior Slow Eater Soft Mesh Horse Hay Net
About This Item
- Suitable for use with just about any type of hay.
- Built to hold 3-5 flakes of hay and help reduce wastage.
- Crafted to resist damage due to mold, mildew and UV rays.
- Designed for long-lasting durability with tough poly rope material.
- Engineered to mimic natural grazing habits and help keep your horse healthy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Derby Originals XL Go-Around Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bale Bag, Royal Blue$84.95Chewy Price$105.95List Price
- Freedom Feeder 4 Flake Slow Feeding Standard Horse Day Net, White, 2-in$59.40Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Derby Originals California Three String XXL Nylon Horse Hay Bale Carry Bag, Red$59.99Chewy Price$61.95List Price
- Shires Equestrian Products Greedy Feeder Horse Hay Net, Red, 30"$19.79Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Derby Originals Easy-Feed Patented Four-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Royal Blue$64.99Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Weaver Leather Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Mint$53.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Derby Originals Four Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Royal Blue$64.99Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Derby Originals Quik-Fil 48” Slow Feed Poly Rope Hanging Horse Hay Net, Royal Blue$24.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- Derby Originals Super-Tough Bottom Supreme Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Hot Pink$37.95Chewy Price$46.95List Price
- Derby Originals Paris Tack Ultimate 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bale Bag, X-Large, Purple$84.95Chewy Price$105.95List Price
- Derby Originals Paris Tack Easy Feed 4-Sided Slow Feed Horse Hay Bag, Hunter Green$64.99Chewy Price$68.95List Price
- Indipets Heavy Duty Pail, 9-qt$22.87Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Not worth the price
I bought the red and the blue one. The blue for some reason is smaller than the red. I've only been using them a few weeks and my colt has already torn holes in the red one. Granted he's a big draft colt and rather destructive, but I've bought hay nets for half the price that held up longer. Also, if you can fit 5 flakes in you've got some small bales.
I have 2 percheroms that are 18 hands, 2 andulsions who are 16.1 and 16.3 a gypsian 16.2 hand , and an AQH who's 15.3 so all my horses are huge and have big appetites my 2 percherons eat alot , and I needes just this so they don't break the net , they rarely bother with it now and I couldn't be happier with my purchase!!