Derma-Clens Dermatologic Cream for Dogs & Cats, 1-oz tube
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Facilitates removal of debris that can lead to infection.
- Promotes healing by removing non-living tissue from wounds, abrasions and burns.
- Vanishing cream base.
- Paw-fect for feline friends and canine companions.
- Creates a protective barrier between wounds and bandages.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Davis Hydrocortisone Cream for Dogs & Cats, 4.5-oz bottle$11.47Chewy Price$12.90List Price$10.90Autoship Price
- HomeoPet HP Healing Cream for Dogs, Cats, Birds & Small Pets, 4-oz bottle$22.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- HoneyCure Natural Veterinary Wound Care Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 1-oz tube$17.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Stat! Spray Hydro-Stat! Wound & Skin Care Spray for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 4-oz bottle$13.98Chewy Price$18.98List Price$13.28Autoship Price
- Forticept Maxi-Wash Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Treatment Spray for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 8-oz bottle$17.99Chewy Price$17.09Autoship Price
- SkinSmart Antimicrobial Skin & Wound Care Cat & Dog Spray, 8-oz bottle$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- PawFlex Basic Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, Medium$9.45Chewy Price
- Vet-Temp Digital Thermometer Probe Covers$6.05Chewy Price$7.25List Price
- International Veterinary Sciences Hot Spot Comfort Dog & Cat Gel, 2-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- UltraCruz DermaCare for Dogs, Cats, Horses & Small Pets, 16-oz bottle$15.67Chewy Price$59.32List Price$14.89Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Skin Save Ointment for Dogs, Cats & Horses, 32-oz bottle$46.80Chewy Price$52.04List Price$44.46Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Benzoic Acid, Malic Acid, Salicylic Acid.||1% Hydrocortisone acetate.||Hydrocortisone 0.5%, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Glycerin...||—||Active ingredient: Argentum Metallicum (Metallic Silver) 10x, 20x, 30x HPUS....|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy...||First Aid, Itch & Redness Remedy, Paw Care|
|Breed Size||—||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
I have used this on wounds on my cats. It works great, cleans out the wound with stinging. And the cat doesn't have time to lick it off before it works into the wound. Better than an antibiotic cream for my cats.
Cleans crusty ears
Does a good job of dissolving and loosening dry crusties on my Frenchie's ears, inside and along the ear edges. Recommended by the vet, but cheaper at Chewy!
Excellent. First time ordered. Very good. Will definitely order again.
Really promotes healing
My cat had a bad flea infestation that destroyed her skin. This stuff really helped remove the debris and promote hair growth in those scaly areas. The combo of this and heavy flea control is making my cat look great again.
Hopeful to see how it works.
So far, this product seems to be working.....my big male cat doesn't tolerate me doign anything to him....so I rubbed this one in, hoping to ease his itch/rash issues....it does seem to be working.
I used this on a tumor that was open on my dog. This cleared away any dead tissue that was on the wound within just 2 days. It eliminated the foul odor coming from the area which was still present even with the wound care I was doing. It takes such a small amount of cream to cover the wound that it’s absolutely worth the money.
just what i asked for
the only issue i have about this cream was that they sent me this big box that could fit like 100 of these in there! such a waste. please find smaller packages!