DERMagic Diatomaceous Earth Dog Shampoo Bar, 3.75-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Solid formula deodorizes and soothes skin with anti-microbial blend of diatomaceous earth and essential oils.
- Calms irritated skin and gently cleanses with no toxins, preservatives, chemicals, sulfates or irritants.
- Perfect for pups that are prone to skin allergies or irritations, and is safe to use anytime your pal needs a bath.
- Saves money and time since it eliminates spills and messes, and lathers up as fast as it rinses away.
- Handmade in the USA with organic ingredients and no chemicals or sulfates, and every 10 bars purchased helps plant a tree.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- OleyHemp OH! Dog Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Best Shot Ultra Plenish Dog & Cat Conditioner, 12-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$14.50List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- Best Shot Lemon-Aid Oatmeal & Jojoba Oil Dog & Cat Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.71Chewy Price$15.50List Price$13.97Autoship Price
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Mandarin Jasmine Honey Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$10.76Chewy Price$14.20List Price$10.22Autoship Price
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Wild Orchid & Vanilla Puppy Wash, 16-oz bottle$9.49Chewy Price$14.20List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Tropical Breeze Dog & Cat Body & Facial Wash, 16-oz bottle$10.84Chewy Price$14.20List Price$10.30Autoship Price
- Best Shot Scentament Spa Hot Toddy Facial & Body Dog & Cat Wash, 16-oz bottle$9.79Chewy Price$14.20List Price$9.30Autoship Price
- Best Shot UltraMax Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1.1-gal bottle$59.01Chewy Price$85.00List Price$56.06Autoship Price
- kin+kind Kin Organics Fig & Cedar Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.89Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.45Autoship Price
- kin+kind Kin Organics Calming Rose Moisturizing Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
- kin+kind Kin Organics Jasmine & Lily Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.94Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.44Autoship Price
- kin+kind Kin Organics Sweet Blossom Oatmeal Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Saponified Vegetable Oils (Coconut Oil*, Olive Oil*, Castor Oil*...||Saponified Coconut*, Olive*, Castor*...||Organic Safflower Oil, Glycerin (Veg); Purified Water; Sodium Hydroxide; Sodium Stearate; Sodium Myristate; Sorbitol (Moisturizer) Sorbitan Oleate; Oat Protein; Montmorillonite (Yellow French Clay); Neem, Geranium...||Avena Sativa (Oatmeal), Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot Powder), Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate (Baking Soda)...||Sodium Bicarbonate (Mineral-Derived Absorbent), Zea Mays (Corn) Starch (Plant-Derived Absorbent), Sodium Zinc Polyitaconate (Plant-Derived Odor Neutralizer)...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Smells like bug spray...
When I opened the box I didn't expect the smell of OFF Insect Repellent. It smells almost identical to that. I was definitely expecting a more pleasant surprise!
This soap lathers so well and gets in my Shepards wirey fur. He always looks so shiny and handsome after a bath.
good soap instead of liquid shampoo
I like this soap to rotate in for our dogs baths. I love the scent and that it is a bar soap. Makes it so much easier to bathe our big furry long coated dogs.It doesn't do anything for fleas nor did I think it helped their skin but it doesn't bother their sensitive skin so when they are not having any issues it is a nice soap.
Diatomaceous Earth Dog Shampoo Bar
I have not had a chance to try out the shampoo bars but everybody in the area uses the shell powder so I feel certain I will like this, too.
Real good dog soap
This bar of soap is great to keep fleas off of your dog. Smells fantastic and lathers great also.
It does great
Yorkie has oily skin and gets itchy and this seems to help manage the itch. I don't like that it doesn't make his long thin hair more manageable after air drying. His hair is soft and smells good. Have tried other special shampoos and this is the best I have found .
Smells great & is eco-friendly
The bar has a great lather, smell, and is affordable. What attracted me to this product is its low waste packaging and its natural ingredients. I used the bar for the first time a few days ago and my doggy smells great and they feel soft. Great buy! I'll be back for more.
efficient, economical, eco-friendly
After wrestling with slippery bottles for years, I chose this bar. I immediately loved the mild and pleasant scent. It has a herbal lemongrass quality without a heavy perfume smell. You have to really inhale the soap closely to experience it. I prefer this natural type cleaning over a heavily scented fragrance, especially for a dog. It may not seem like it at first pass but the soap lathers quickly. I swiped it over our puppy’s wet fur once and was able to get a good lather on his underside, legs and paws. He has a single top coat that I swiped a couple more times (again great lather) which rinsed clean quickly and easily. Once dry, his coat was soft and shiny. He was so sleek, he resembled a seal! Very impressed with results. Loved not having another bottle to store/recycle and the bar is so much easier to handle. It solved the ‘spread the concentrated dollop of shampoo throughout dog fur and thoroughly rinse main soap spot problem’. Never going back to a bottle soap again.
This product is great for my Mia, smells good too.
Great Shampoo Bar!
we bathe our fur-babies two times so far and the shampoo bar is great. makes them smell wonderful and helps their skin.