DERMagic Rosemary Lavender Dog Shampoo Bar, 3.75-oz
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Solid formula cleans, deodorizes and helps reduce dandruff with natural essential oil blend; helps repel insects, too.
- Synergistic anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial action from rosemary and lavender to soothe itching and reduce flakes naturally.
- Perfect for pups that are prone to dandruff or irritations, and naturally deodorizes by repelling odor-causing bacteria.
- Saves money and time since it eliminates spills and messes, and lathers up as fast as it rinses away.
- Handmade in the USA with organic ingredients and no chemicals or sulfates, and every 10 bars purchased helps plant a tree.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Baby Powder Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$33.50Chewy Price$39.99List Price$31.82Autoship Price
- Top Performance Pro Formula Liquid Degreaser Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$78.66Chewy Price$89.99List Price$74.73Autoship Price
- Top Performance SilKote Dog & Cat Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Top Performance Citrilux Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2.5-gal bottle$46.40Chewy Price$89.99List Price$44.08Autoship Price
- Davis Tearless Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$8.49Chewy Price$8.50List Price$8.07Autoship Price
- Top Performance Dark Beauty Dog & Cat Shampoo, 17-oz bottle$10.97Chewy Price$14.99List Price$10.42Autoship Price
- Top Performance 64 Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$67.97Chewy Price$79.99List Price$64.57Autoship Price
- Vet's Best Hot Spot Shampoo for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Top Performance 64 Fresh Pet Dog & Cat Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$69.34Chewy Price$79.99List Price$65.87Autoship Price
- Top Performance Oatmeal Dog & Cat Shampoo, 5-gal bottle$129.99Chewy Price$123.49Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Medicated Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$8.69Chewy Price$8.26Autoship Price
- UltraCruz Dog Shampoo, 1-gal bottle$23.41Chewy Price$27.29List Price$22.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Saponified Vegetable Oils (Coconut Oil*, Olive Oil*, Castor Oil*...||Saponified Vegetable Oils (Coconut Oil*, Olive Oil*, Castor Oil*...||Saponified Vegetable Oils (Coconut Oil*, Olive Oil*, Castor Oil*...||Saponified Oils Of Coconut And Olive (With Retained Glycerine), Lavender Fragrance Oil, Spring Water....||Organic Safflower Oil, Glycerin (Veg); Purified Water; Sodium Hydroxide; Sodium Stearate; Sodium Myristate; Sorbitol (Moisturizer) Sorbitan Oleate; Oat Protein; Montmorillonite (Yellow French Clay); Neem, Geranium...|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Skin & Coat Health||N/A|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Helped a lot but doesn’t last
Ive washed my dog twice with this (she’s medium sized and short haired) and I can tell that I will have to purchase more shampoo after the next wash. This was a great option for my girl who has insane dandruff and itchiness after using any shampoo. With this she is squeaky clean, her fur feels wonderful and she’s not itching or flaking! Love it BUT im not a rich woman so Im going to look for something cheaper
Great shampoo. Was not expecting it to lather up so well. Smell is good and left my dogs coat soft and they seem to itch less.
Awesome! I love it!
Soo... let me start this review by stating that I haven't tried it on the dog yet. So I got the package and took the bar soap into the shower because that is where I figured i would use it on the dog. So I hop in the shower and going about my business I think hey it smells good and its just soap right? And I used it.. Its great lol I am sure the dog will love it.
I love this soap for bathing my Samoyed.
I really love this soap for bathing mine Samoyed. It's gentle yet cleans so well, she is so white, and smells great! I love that I don't need to use conditioner afterwards. It's very convenient instead of pouring a concentrated shampoo and then trying to spread it around to lather the whole dog. Yes a little pricey but to me worth it. She's a 60 lb fur ball so 1 bar doesn't last that long. But I've invested in several because I love this that much!! Plus I'm saving $$$$$ grooming her myself.
Did not last long at all
Disappointing to say the least, I washed all 3 of my dogs only once and the bar was gone, definitely not worth it for the money. Nice smell though
Our favorite shampoo
This soaps lathers easily and thoroughly rinses out. It has a very pleasant smell, not overwhelming, just right. I find a bar of soap easier to use in comparison to fumbling with a bottle of shampoo and wet wiggly dog.