DERMagic Skin Rescue Lotion
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Gently soothes and moisturizes skin to combat dry skin, hot spots, scaly skin, flea allergies and irritations.
- Healing action from vitamin E and organic whole-leaf aloe vera to calm skin, plus hair-stimulating rosemary essential oil.
- Anti-itch properties from sulfur to help reduce flaking from seborrheic dermatitis and dandruff.
- Anti-bacterial sesame oil works to combat pathogens like staph and strep bacteria, and rosemary prevents yeast and fungal infections.
- Made with love right here in the USA and is non-toxic so it’s safe even if your pal licks it.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Pets Are Kids Too Premium Anti-Itch Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- ResQ Organics Skin Treatment with Manuka Honey Dog & Cat Skin Care, 8-oz jar$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- Davis Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 2 count$24.20Chewy Price$26.90List Price$22.99Autoship Price
- M. BARCLAY Soft Spot All-Natural Soothing Dog & Cat Salve, 2-oz jar$16.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Davis Chlorhexidine Dog & Cat Spray, 2 count$21.92Chewy Price$24.36List Price$20.82Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred 5-in-1 Wash for Dogs, 16oz bottle$14.40Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Vetericyn FoamCare Medicated Shampoo for Pets, 16-oz spray$18.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- ChloraSeb Antiseptic Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$20.49Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Petpost Skin & Coat Grooming Coconut Oil for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$18.97Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- Davis Sulfur Benz Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle, 2 count$17.90Chewy Price$19.90List Price$17.00Autoship Price
- Pet MD Benzoyl Peroxide Dog & Cat Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price$19.94Autoship Price
- TropiClean OxyMed Hypoallergenic Soothing Spot Treatment Dog & Cat Spray, 8-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Lanolin...||Soybean Oil, and Essential Oil of Cajputi.||Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Olive Oil, Natural Candelilla Wax...||Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Emulsyifying Wax NF, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride*...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||Itch & Redness Remedy, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid, Paw Care||Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, First Aid, Paw Care|
Questions & Answers
27 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
138 Customer Reviews
This is a great product. I don't like to use steroids to deal with my furbabies skin issues, so I gave this a shot. After 2 days it was working. Absolutely love this !
Scent of lotion
I bought this for our shorkie that suffers from hair loss. Her tail is almost bald and I was hoping to soothe her skin. She ran from me when I got it out and my husband couldn’t tolerate the smell. Unfortunately we won’t be using it going forward.
Was Not Aware
I was not aware of the fact that after applying the lotion to the cat, it must have a tee shirt put on it so as to keep it from licking the lotion! I never even opened the bottle. I knew my cat would never allow me to put a tee shirt on him. Yet another item in long line of items that failed my cats allergy problem.
Wanted to love it, but....
I got this lotion because I have, so far, been unable to find a product that would help with my lab's seborrheic dermatitis. I bath her once a week with a medicated shampoo specifically for this problem, but within a couple of days she is flaking and scratching again. We've been through dietary changes and vitamin regimens and finally landed on a food she likes and does help. Anyway, I got this to hopefully help soothe her skin between baths, but the odor is quite pungent and unpleasant - to me anyway - and quickly builds up to a thick oily goop that causes further odor. It does, however, help somewhat with the flaking and clumping of her skin and hair, but is way too much within 3-4 days to handle, so it's off to a bath again. I'm 70 and she is 88 pounds, so the bathing routine is a bit taxing but we manage. I was hoping I would be able to extend her baths for a few weeks, but so far, we're right back in the same condition we were before this product. I do want to check with Chewy and see if it is possible to return. This just did not work out for us and am still looking for something that will. My vet has offered cortisone shots but I am not inclined to do that on a regular basis for obvious reasons. Anyway, still looking, but - regrettably - this product was not fur us.
Relief for kitty
My cat Yukon was getting over a skin issue, and to help that I got this soothing lotion. He stopped scratching when the lotion was on so it was able to heal faster, and he seemed to have less discomfort. I saw reviews about how it smelled, but I thought it smelled just fine - pleasant, earthy smell, and not overwhelming. I had to put it on about every 12 hours for the first couple of days, and then just once a day for a couple more days.
Did not work for my baby
I have no negatives about the quality of this product. It felt good, smelled good. I was sad that it did not help my dog's angry red areas. I'm sure it works for others, it just didn't work for us.
Tried to use once but smelled terrible. Stayed on my hands first whole day, dog hated it. Not worth the purchase. Waste of money.
This works great for dry skin!
Thank goodness this works great. He had flaky skin and now is all nice and clean.
So far slowly but surely dog scratching less and his coat getting soft. Bumps on back going away. Is been years since I’ve seen Caesar so comfortable
It works great, but the smell is awful
So we recently started having problems with fleas and one of my cats is having an allergic reaction to the bites. Nothing too big, but she's been itching them so much that they get scratched open. At this point, she's just covered in sores and scabs. So I looked for a solution and found this product. It was working just a couple hours after the first application. The swelling was down to the point all I could feel under her fur were the sores and scabs. Her incessant scratching had also stopped. It worked wonderfully. The only problem was the smell. I myself don't have a sense of smell, so on my own it wouldn't have bothered me. However, my mother who I live with absolutely hated it. She was very concerned about getting it on her furniture and rugs, so I kept my cat in my room for a couple days. I finally broke down and gave her a bath after she had pulled up my carpet trying to get out under my door. The bites are back in full force and she's only getting more and more bites. I'll be taking her into the vets in a couple to get her looked at, bur yeah. Tldr Product is perfect. Smell is apparently rancid though