Design Imports Dog Embellished Dishtowel, Black & White Stripe
About This Item
- Dishtowel celebrates dogs with the words “Home is where your dog is.”
- Made from 100% cotton and can be machine washed and tumble dried on low.
- Measures a generous 18 by 28 inches to give yourself plenty of drying surface area.
- Great for displaying in the kitchen as a decorative and functional accent.
- Makes an excellent gift for birthdays, holidays or just to surprise a fellow dog lover.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Design Imports Red Rooster Ruffle Apron$20.99Chewy Price
- dealPrimitives By Kathy "My Kids Have Paws" Dish Towel$8.00Chewy Price
- Design Imports Cat Embellished Dishtowel, Orange Stripe$6.99Chewy Price
- Design Imports Cat Embellished Dishtowel, Black & White Stripe$6.99Chewy Price
- Design Imports Dog Embellished Dishtowel, Red Stripe$6.99Chewy Price
- Design Imports Dog Embellished Dishtowel, Blue Stripe$6.59Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- Primitives By Kathy "Home Of A Spoiled Rotten Dog" Pillow$14.15Chewy Price$14.95List Price
- Mud Pie Funny I'm In Charge Cat Kitchen Tea Towel, Cream$9.50Chewy Price
- Mud Pie Funny Beware Embroidered Dog Tea Towel, Cream$14.00Chewy Price
- Primitives By Kathy "Only Speaking to My Dog" Dish Towel$8.15Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Primitives By Kathy "I Sleep With Dogs" Pillow, Stripes$15.39Chewy Price$22.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
I had received one of these dishtowels as a present and wanted another. I was pleased when I found it on Chewy.com. However, when it arrived I was slightly disappointed. While it matches the other towel perfectly, the one I received from Chewy had a big dirt smudge on the white trim at the edge of the towel and there were 3 places where threads had been pulled by something sharp making the threads stick up (and stand out as an imperfection) from the rest of the towel fabric. I was able to remove most of the dirt smudge with a damp cloth. I also used a fine crochet hook and was able to pull the threads to the underside of the towel so that they weren't so obvious. I will note that I also ordered 3 other dishtowels with different designs and there were no issues with any of those.
I like the design! When it arrived and noticed the stitching, I'm impressed!
Cute but wrinkles
It’s cute but wrinkles easily. Fabric is not soft or super absorbent. More for decoration purpose.