Dexas Popware For Pets Silicone Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Wellness Bowl, 6-cups
About This Item
- Interactive feeder slows down your furbaby’s eating to help improve digestion.
- Silicone soft spikes create a more challenging feeding environment.
- Slower eating may help to prevent bloat and obesity.
- Non-slip base and a removable silicone bowl liner for convenient use.
- Dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup and BPA- and phthalate-free.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Non-Skid Slow Feeder Dog & Small Pet Bowl, Black$13.43Chewy Price
- Mr. Peanut's Slow-Feed Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 32-oz$14.98Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Iconic Pet Non-Skid Stainless Steel Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl, 3-cup$17.99Chewy Price$20.49List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Drop Dog Bowl, Grey, 2 cup$16.49Chewy Price
- PAIKKA Slow Feed Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Black, 0.84-cup$24.69Chewy Price$30.00List Price
- Pet Dream House PAW Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Orange$14.99Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Non-Skid Plastic Slow Feeder Wave Dog Bowl, Pink, 0.75-cup$8.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feeder Dog Bowl, Blue, 4-cup$19.50Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- dealIRIS Slow Feeding Dog & Cat Bowl, Short Snouted, White/Grey, 2 cups$13.74Chewy Price$17.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||BPA-Free, Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe||BPA-Free, Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Ceramic, Silicone, Plastic||Stainless Steel, Silicone, Plastic, Metal||Ceramic, Silicone, Plastic||Glass, Silicone, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||6 cups||7 Cups/56 OZ||3 Cups/24 oz||8 Cups/64 OZ||4.25-cup; 34-oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Senior, Adult, Puppy||Adult|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Silicone too soft and pokey
My English bulldog ate her food within 1 min. Slow feeder bowls don't teach a dog to eat slower, they just prevent them from getting too much too fast. The problem I see with this bowl is that the silicone is too soft, it bends too easily. The "spikes" aren't the smartest design either because they will poke themselves in the eye to get to the food. The bowl doesn't stay in place on tiles. I like the silicone idea, but it would have to be a harder silicone and without the spikes (puzzle shapes are better).
Amazing slow feeder!
I absolutely love this slow feeder. I use this for my 75lb GSD/Weimaraner/Akita/Staffy mix. It is great for both rehydrated dry kibble and frozen raw (what my dog eats). The spikes are a soft silicone so it’s flexible and easy for him to eat around them without getting poked in the face. The harder plastic base provides structure to the bowl so food doesn’t spill out. The silicone layer is removable so it’s very easy to clean both parts of the bowl and it’s dishwasher safe. Once both parts are dry, it’s very easy to put it back together. We have quite a few slow feeders, but use this almost everyday! Definitely recommended!
Don't buy this
After first use, 3 of the silicone pieces were bit off with ease. Do not recommend!