Diamond Care Sensitive Skin Formula Adult Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Single-source, high-quality protein from hydrolyzed salmon to help limit allergens that may aggravate skin sensitivities.
- Great for pups with sensitive skin or on limited ingredient diets, with a balanced ratio of omegas for skin and coat health.
- Provides a complete and balanced nutrition for adult dogs with added vitamins and minerals, plus antioxidants like vitamin E in every bite.
- Nutrient-rich and highly-digestible with proprietary, species-specific probiotics that survive and thrive in the GI tract to support immune and digestive health.
- Made in the USA by a family-owned and run company with the most scientifically-advanced food safety protocols, and zero corn, wheat, fillers or artificial flavors, colors or preservatives.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Diamond Care Sensitive Stomach Formula Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 25-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Duck & Lentils Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- DealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Salmon & Lentils Grain-Free Adult Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag$24.98Chewy Price$28.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- DealDr. Pol Healthy Balance Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$46.99Chewy Price$44.64Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Turkey with Pumpkin Recipe Legume-Free Premium Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$72.71Chewy Price$69.07Autoship Price
- DealDr. Pol High Energy Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$50.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Natural Premium Market Fresh Fish Recipe With Zucchini & Carrots Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag$76.88Chewy Price$73.04Autoship Price
- DealNutro Limited Ingredient Diet Sensitive Support with Real Lamb & Sweet Potato Grain-Free Large Breed Adult Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$86.98Chewy Price$82.63Autoship Price
- DealDr. Pol Healthy Balance Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.98Chewy Price$54.99List Price$47.48Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Price Per Unit||—|
|Top Ingredients||Peas, Pea Flour, Hydrolyzed Salmon...||Lamb Meal, Peas, Chickpeas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Potatoes, Egg Product, Potato Protein...||Duck Meal, Chickpeas, Peas...|
|Special Diet||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Weight Control||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||Gluten Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free...||Sensitive Digestion, Grain-Free, Natural|
|Health Feature||Skin & Coat Health||—||Immune Support, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Hip & Joint Support...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Meat||Sweet Potato, Chicken, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
76 Customer Reviews
Not very tasty
My girl will eat anything and would not touch this food...even one kibble was tasted and spit out...she wouldn't even swallow a single kibble. She's a Lab so Lab owners know they eat anything pretty much but this was a def no for her taste buds. I'm very sad . I would have loved to try this for her skin allergies.
The big switch
I changed to this for my dog since the other food got to $118.00 for 25 lbs. I was very worried that he would get sick again with his annal gland major intervention issues $800 to clear out the 5 months of infections,. but so far so good. His stool is slightly looser and not quite so condensed. He didn’t like it as much as the other from the start, but he seems to be doing fine now. No more itching then usual and coat still looks great.
4.5 cups is WAY too much for this food.
I have been feeding my Golden Retriever for 1.5 years. When I began he had skin allergies, was 7 years old, and was 111 lbs. His skin allergies have been almost completely relieved, but gained a ton of weight at 4.5 cups. Hes been at 3 cups/ day for over 6 months and is maintaining, maybe barely gaining weight This food goes further than advertised.
No skin breakout BUT lost interest in taste...
Great for my dog's skin but she lost interest in the food only after a few weeks. Food sat in her bowl most of the day and she only picked at it BUT her skin looks great with no breakouts. Works great, just not appetizing for my dog. Back to the drawing board.
My dog is doing so well since we switched him to this food. We mis it with the diamond natural chocked for small dogs. His fur has grown back and is soft and beautiful again.
Works for my dog
After years of my dog having a fragile digestive system--frequent loose stools, occasional horrible diarrhea, and regular vomiting--I switched her to a hydrolyzed Vet diet. It worked, which was fantastic, but it was very expensive and my dog clearly didn't love it. I slowly switched my dog to this food. She enjoys the taste and her old stomach/digestive issues haven't returned. I enjoy that it is less than 50% of the cost of the other food.
My 2 dogs won’t touch it
Tried this recently my two dogs won’t go near it . I waited the dogs out to see. They don’t want any part of it ughh waste of money
Dallas refuses to eat this food I tried mixing it and he just picks out the part that he likes and leaves this food he is my problem boy he has severe allergies and I was hoping he would eat this food
First food that has worked
For years my girl Shelties have suffered bacterial acne on the belly. Rx soaps and antibiotics did nothing. Premium foods, fish oil skin supplements did not help. After 4 weeks on Diamond Care their skin is clear, redness around their muzzle gone and their bms so much better. The lower meat protein and omega 3 combined with probiotics has really made a difference.
Fast and accurate shipping. Automatic order is convenient and saves time.