Diggin' Your Dog Firm Up! Pumpkin Super Dog & Cat Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Limited ingredient, antioxidant-rich blend of pumpkin and apple fiber support and maintain normal digestive and bowel function, also functions as an anti-diarrhea supplement
- Great for use when transitioning to new food, travel, camping, pet related events and as a daily digestive supplement to promote regularity.
- Provides pets with necessary vitamins and nutrients such as vitamin C and E, potassium, magnesium, fiber and alpha and beta carotenes
- Safe and effective for use with cats and dogs, can be fed wet or dry
- 100% grown, harvested, made and packaged in the USA!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Petz Kitchen Pumpkin Powder Bowel, Elimination, Digestive & Fiber Support Dog & Cat Supplement$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Complete Probiotics Dog & Cat Supplement, 3.17-oz jar$22.00Chewy Price$33.75List Price$20.90Autoship Price
- Diggin' Your Dog Firm Up! Pumpkin Plus Cranberry Super Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bag$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealNative Pet Organic Pumpkin Fiber & Diarrhea Relief Powder Dog Supplement, 16 oz.$33.99Chewy Price$32.29Autoship Price
- Nutri-Vet Fresh Pumpkin + SuperBlend Flavored Puree Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 4 count$17.39Chewy Price$22.99List Price$16.52Autoship Price
- Nature's Farmacy Dogzymes Probiotic Max Dog Supplement, 8-oz jar$36.95Chewy Price
- Rogue Pet Science Origins 5 in 1 Multi-Plex Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 5-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$55.00List Price$52.24Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Nutritional Support Powder Nutritional Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 9.07-oz jar$31.56Chewy Price$36.00List Price$29.98Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Probiotic Flavor Infusions Chicken Flavored Liquid Digestive Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- Rogue Pet Science Pumpkin Pro Gut Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 5.25-oz bag$16.00Chewy Price$15.20Autoship Price
- Fera Pet Organics Probiotics with Organic Prebiotics for Dogs & Cats, 72-g$24.95Chewy Price$23.70Autoship Price
- DealEarth Animal Daily Raw Powder Nutritional Dietary Vitamin & Mineral Raw Food Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 1-lb container$35.00Chewy Price$33.25Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber.||Papaya Leaf, Plantain, Slippery Elm...||Pumpkin, Apple Fiber, Egyptian Fennel...||Pumpkin, Water for Processing.||Gulf Menhaden Fish, Butyrin (Buffered Butryic Acid), Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health||Digestive Health|
|Food Flavor||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Unflavored||Unflavored||Pumpkin, Fruits & Vegetables||Unflavored|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Powder|
Questions & Answers
26 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
452 Customer Reviews
Great for our dogs
We have 2 bully mix dogs, one is 4 years old and the other is 5 years old. The 5 year old has a sensitive stomach and sometimes the 4 year old will go through a period of 'soft' stools. We have tried a few different products including canned pumpkin to help alleviate these issues with mixed results. We have been using this product now for about 3 weeks and I must say we are having very good results for both of them. We actually do not even give them the recommended dosage for their weights and we are still getting good results - nicely firm stools. We mix it in their food with a little warm water and they really seem to enjoy the taste as well. Highly recommend.
My pups butt is grateful
My 10 mo. Old Goldendoodle was having ongoing anal gland issues. Had them expressed and then added this supp (using 3T for 60# dog). Her poops have firmed up and she is no longer showing any signs of discomfort. Hoping she dies ok when we take a break from it. She loves the taste mixed with water as a food topper or in a cup.
Finally, something that works!
My 2 year old has struggled with soft stool since 2 months old. We have tried so many products to firm things up to no avail. I saw improvement immediately after the first use. Finally normal, healthy looking poops!
Good for dogs
Our retriever mix has occasional need for this. It works well for her and she eats it up when we sprinkle it on her food. Our cats though wont go for it.
Both cats and dog like this
My one cat has a touchy tummy and he ate this without any problem. My other cat ate it as well without any problems. The dog wasn't as big a fan but ate it.
This does absolute wonders!!!
My 2 year old chi mix pup has chronic pancreatitis, so occasionally she has some questionable looking stools. She's on Tylan and takes probiotics. However, ever since I started adding this to her diet, her stools are looking a lot better. I had my doubts but I can tell you this works just the same, if not better, than canned pumpkin.
Good results with senior poodle
This product reduced diarrhea related to chronic pancreatitis, he also takes Rx meds. My picky dog liked the taste. It was a win for us.
Great to have on hand!
My dog has a pretty sensitive stomach, and occasionally has some GI upset. This product is great to have on hand, as the shelf life is spectacular. Canned pumpkin has to be used within 5 days of opening the can, yet this lasts in the bag for awhile. I add it to my dog's food with some water to get the canned pumpkin consistency and he loves it.
Found this product when searching for a quick fix to an upset stomach. This product is amazing! Can’t believe how fast it worked on our dog. We now add just a bit at one of his daily feedings for “maintenance”. Feel good about giving him something natural that works so well.
I have a 16 mo. moyen poodle. This pup has had irregular bowel movements since we brought him home. I have tried numerous dog foods and subscription dog food. I found one subscription that works "fairly" well. Combined with this product, things have really improved. I pretty much saw immediate results. I have had times that were not so great, but usually it is when we have sneaked him table food that doesn't agree, and we have not kept to his diet. I was desperate for help when I ordered this product. But now I can say I recommend "Firm Up!" as it has certainly helped my dog.