Diggs Revol Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Cool Grey
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- No assembly required—the collapsible design is easy to set up, transport and store in seconds.
- Crafted from premium materials, including aluminum, coated steel and reinforced plastic.
- The cool grey color goes beautifully with most home décor.
- Features diamond shaped mesh to help keep paws and jaws protected.
- The edges are rounded to help prevent injuries.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco "Venice" Dog Crate Credenza & Mat Kit$499.98Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty All-in-1 Multi-Stage 3 Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, Intermediate, 30-in$45.49Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ultimate Lightweight Heavy Duty Foldable & Stackable Steel Metal Single Door Dog Crate, XX-Large: 54-in L x 36.6-in W x 37.2-in H$530.99Chewy Price$589.99List Price
- SMONTER Heavy Duty Strong Metal I Shape Dog Crate, Dark Silver, 42-in$279.99Chewy Price$294.99List Price
- DealFrisco Ultimate Heavy Duty Steel Metal Single Door Dog Crate, 37 inch$242.99Chewy Price$269.99List Price
- DealFrisco Heavy Duty Enhanced Lock Sliding Double Door Fold & Carry Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 54 inch$314.99Chewy Price$349.99List Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$95.97Chewy Price$152.93List Price
- SMONTER Heavy Duty I Shape Dog Crate & Playpen, 46-in$329.99Chewy Price$344.99List Price
- KindTail Pawd Collapsible Dog & Cat Crate, White$129.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Double Door, Divider Included||—||Top Load, Collapsible, Double Door, Carry Bag, Water-resistant||Double Door, Removable Pan, Heavy Duty||—|
|Material||Steel, Metal||Galvanized Steel, N/A, Metal||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Fleece, Synthetic Fabric, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Wood|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||—|
|Furniture Features||—||Modern, Removable Bed||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
28 Customer Reviews
This is our second DIGGS crate, and we will never buy another! These are so easy to clean, easy to transport! My only wish is the "small" was smaller - we have a Mini Dachshund and Chiwiennie - it's a bit to big, and to put in the adjuster means you can't quickly take it down.
Pricey, but top quality.
If you feel your best friend deserves the Cadillac of crates, look no further. We bought this crate (in the charcoal, size S) for our Shichon puppy who deserves the best of the best of everything and it’s perfect. True, it’s a bit heavy, but ours remains in the house set up so that’s fine. It does fold easily and has wheels to roll it around if needed. Our pup is now full grown at 12 lbs give or take, and can still stretch out in her crate with ample room if needed. This crate is solid and will last forever. If you have the means, do not hesitate to buy it. We bought cheap ones in the past which eventually rusted or sagged. This crate is solid and still looks brand new.
Charcoal Size small
Recently ordered the small Diggs Revol crate in the color charcoal. Expensive but very sturdy, convenient set up less than 30 seconds, great for traveling and crate training. It includes a puppy divider and tray. Also very aesthetically pleasing, If you’re going to splurge on your pup let this crate be it. I own a miniature schnauzer for size reference , the small revol will be perfect for his adult size.
Great looking but HEAVY
The reason this crate is getting four stars instead of five is because of how heavy it is. It isn't the greatest travel crate either just because of the overall size and weight, so if you are going to get this crate then consider if this is going to be a stay-at-home crate! But other than that it had a super easy set-up and takedown.
The best crate ever very durable they thought of every thing making this crate worth every penny.I bought this for my toy poodle mango he loves it.
Awful product and company
Product was delivered with major defect. Diggs expected me to get power tools to fix their problem. Chewy sent contradictory emails. One said to donate the unit to a shelter, the other return it. I sent the unit back. I do not want to risk having a heavy unit with such a flaw.
Driggs Revol Crate
Nice crate but improvements it needs is to be lighter. It’s really heavy. Also needs better rolling wheels. It rattles in the back of the car too. So some minor changes and it could be an amazing crate.
This is a great crate
This crate is great. We love it and so does out dog Winston. And it’s not terrible to look at. It was super easy to set up too, literally 30seconds. The hardest part was getting everything out of the big box, btw the crate is heavy, but I don’t mind it. For reference Winston is 4 months and 25lbs. We are not sure how big he will get so this might not be forever but for now he loves it.
Best crate ever
Easy to assemble. Sturdy and no worries of my dog figuring out how to open. Looks nice. I wish I would have gotten this first.
not for medium or large dogs!
Call compared to metal crates, this crate is much better looking and equally as durable. I love the idea of this crate, but my golden doodle puppy outgrew it within a matter of weeks. And the company is so strict on their 30 day return policy, they would not make an exception even a week after the fact. We bought the medium, which is actually much shorter than other medium crates. Its only about 24 inches high, and once you put the snooze inside of it, the dog really only has about 20 inches of height. It’s a shame to spend this much money, and have to part with it after a month. Very disappointed in the customer service of the company, so I won’t be buying a larger one when it comes out.