Dingo Twist Sticks Dog Treats, 50 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Combines rawhide leather and real chicken for optimal chewing satisfaction and flavor.
- Contains no artificial ingredients, binders or fillers.
- The act of chewing will help reduce tartar buildup, remove plaque and freshen your doggo's breath.
- Give your dog up to 1 Dingo Twist Stick per day.
- Offers a delicious treat within a treat.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Dingo Twist Sticks Chicken in the Middle Dog Rawhide Treats, 50 count$14.49Chewy Price$13.77Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Triple Flavor Twist Sticks Dog Chews, 35 count$9.26Chewy Price$11.49List Price$8.80Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Triple Flavor Kabobs Rawhide Chews Dog Dental Treats, 48-oz bag$28.40Chewy Price$45.99List Price$26.98Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Triple Flavor Chews Beef, Pork & Chicken Twists Dog Chews, 8 count$3.19Chewy Price$3.03Autoship Price
- Good 'n' Fun Triple Flavor Play-Tug-Chew Rings Dog Dental Treats, 4 count$11.98Chewy Price$13.69List Price$11.38Autoship Price
- DreamBone Twist Sticks 100 Count, Rawhide-Free Chews Real Chicken Dog Treats, 100 count$20.79Chewy Price$19.75Autoship Price
- Cadet Premium Grade Beef Hide Curls Dog Treats, 5-lb bag$53.71Chewy Price$59.39List Price$51.02Autoship Price
- Raw Paws Compressed Rawhide Stick Dog Treats, 10-in, 10 count$37.99Chewy Price$38.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
- Dingo Wag' N Wraps Jumbo Dog Treats, 2 count$7.18Chewy Price$6.82Autoship Price
- Kingdom Pets Chicken & Rawhide Jerky Wraps Dog Treats, 32-oz bag$31.40Chewy Price$29.83Autoship Price
- PetSafe Sportsmen Rawhide Rings Dog Treats, Large$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Pure & Simple Pet 4" Rawhide Retriever Roll Dog Treat, Small, 1 count$2.41Chewy Price$2.49List Price$2.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Rawhide, Chicken, Sorbitol...||Rawhide, Chicken, Peanut Butter...||Beefhide.||Rawhide, Chicken, Sorbitol...||Rawhide, Chicken, Sugar...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Peanut Butter||Beef, Meat||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||—||Dental & Breath Care||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
29 Customer Reviews
Price has doubled!
This is not Chewys fault, this is every where. I have been buying these for over 10 years. What happened? To double your price is really something harsh to do to consumers. Can Chewy talk to the company and find out why? I emailed the company but they never replied. I will not be buying these again until the price goes down, if it ever does. Did someone buy Dingo?
Product has changed
I have ordered these for over a year now and the last 2 shipments have been different. They are more like a gel chicken center not like before. My dog hasn’t finished 1 bag for the last 2 months. The price has gone up as well. It’s doubled. I will be canceling my auto shipment.
There are two different products with the same packaging; looks the same from the order form. One is priced at 14.49 and the ad says"twist sticks chicken in the middle dog rawhide treats, 50 count." The other is priced at $12.92 and says "twist sitcks dog treats, 50 count. I ordered one of each. One bag my dog love; the other looked like rejects and he promptly buries them. Some were huge and edges sticking out. The problem is, because the packaging is the same I can't tell which to order without risking the rejects. I wrote to the company 2 months ago but received no reply. I wish I could determine the difference and which package to order.
Product doubled in price
I ordered them in February and they were approximately $58 and I ordered them last week and my total was $104. How is this possible for a 2 month difference. I will have to reduce amount I buy.
prices ...no treats for my dogs
your price was higher than I wanted to pay but I ordered anyway. Tried to stock up but was limited to 8. Now your price almost doubled. Can't afford these for my 3 70pound dogs' They will do without !
Quick & easy, my favorite. The last time I ordered you only sent two of the three, When I asked about it, I was given credit and an adequate explanation. I appreciate the feedback.
Great Chew for Any Size Dog!
Our 22-pound Cavalier King Charles Spaniel loves these Twist Sticks (as did all of our previous Cavaliers). The truth is they are not just chew sticks. They're absolutely her favorite treat. She has looked forward to her Twist Stick after dinner very night for years, as do our son's and daughter-in-law's 60-pound Pointer and 40-pound Beagle when they visit! Size of dog is no problem for these chew sticks. I'm ordering five more bags of these Twist Sticks now.
These sticks. Sigh. My dogs adore them! And god help me if we run low or worse yet, Chewy is out of stock! Not only do they work great as a dental stick, but it satisfies both the need to chew and occupy mind. My Great Dane/Hound has the attention span of exactly ONE dingo stick…about 10 seconds. But it is a reward he ALWAYS is motivated by. Just wish they didn’t run out so often…
DINGO TWIST STICKS
Our Dog Absolutely LOVES the Dingo Twist Sticks. He leads us to his treat shelf and makes sure we get him extra from the bag. He hides a couple then Barks leading us back to his treat shelf. Smart Dogs. Lol. I hope you get more in. We can't find them anywhere else. We love Chewy. Fast service always on time.
My girl is going on 12 and her teeth are in great shape thanks to these dog chews. She has one a day after her walk. Plus she loves them.