Dinovite Large Dog Supplement, 84.64-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains essential prebiotics and probiotics to help support digestion and maintain a healthy gut.
- Rich in omega fatty acids to support skin and coat health.
- Add this daily supplement to your pup's regular food to promote a healthy immune system.
- This easy-to-use daily dog supplement tackles hot spots, itching, licking and seasonal allergies.
- This 84.64-oz box can feed your large dog for 90 days!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chew + Heal 4-IN-1 Support Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement & Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Chews Dog Vitamin Supplement, 120 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- PeakTails Dermatrix Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.95Chewy Price$33.20Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Allergy Aid Soft Chew Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.99List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Skin & Coat Dog Supplement, 90 Count$26.95Chewy Price$25.60Autoship Price
- KineticVet Skin & Allergy Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price
- Chew + Heal Omega Skin + Coat Dog Supplement, 3 pack, 180 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Wonder Paws Skin & Coat Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$19.95Chewy Price$29.95List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Wanderfound Pets Omega 3-6-9 Skin & Coat Health Smoked Salmon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.98Chewy Price$18.98Autoship Price
- PetNC Natural Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Aller-Immune Flavor Infusions Turkey Flavored Liquid Allergy & Immune Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$24.97Chewy Price$23.72Autoship Price
- Winpro Pet Allergy Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Omega & Skin Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Flax Seed, Dried Kelp, Yeast Culture...||Ground Flax Seed, Dried Kelp, Yeast Culture...||Seaweed-Derived Calcium (Lithothamnium Corallioides), Choline Bitartrate, Sea Salt...||Tomato Pumice, P Mono-Dical, Potassium Chloride...||Dried Eggs, Chicken, Herring Meal...|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy||Immune Support, Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy||Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health...||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals||High-Energy, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Not a Fan!
This product gave my dog some very oily stools! He also stopped eating his breakfast and dinner! We started with the smallest amount and slowly built up to just half a scoop. His coat has remained the same and the chewing of his paws has remained the same! Poor Guy!!
We can wear black pants again!!
Our boxer shed so much that sweeping, vacuuming, and warning guests to not wear black had been our “normal” for years. I swear, in literally 3 days we saw measurable reduction in shedding and her ears have cleared up. I feel bad that we didn’t discover Dinovite sooner, poor baby. She’s a lover, so she is getting so many more hugs and cuddles now. Just get it and see for yourself. The picture below shows a little balding spot on her rib cage. Praying her fur grows back over the next few months.
Expired Dynovite for dogs
Just a heads up...second straight order that is expired. CSR made it right, but not cool. Box reads best by 06/2022
I have a Doberman who has had a dull looking coat and dry skin with dandruff. I tried giving her salmon oil for over a year with no positive result. I started giving her Dinovite at the end of January. It’s now a little over 2 months and her coat is black and shiny and the dandruff is practically gone. She loves it and has not had any adverse effects. I am so happy and will continue to give it to her!
Good product but bad taste
The stuff works but my dog stopped eating it no matter how it is served. While eating it he stopped scratching but that has returned since he stopped eating the Dinovite.. I want it’s benefits but my dog will not eat it.
Dinovite is DYNAMITE
This supplement does wonders for my dogs. My 6 month old chocolate lab always had really bad dander and would shed like crazy. My 5 year old lab also was a shedder. After a week of incorporating this into their diet their shedding has tremendously improved, the dander is non-existent, and their coats are so shiny and soft! So glad I spent the money to improve my babies internal and external health! Definitely recommend!
Three pits and a pug and we have the fur!! We call it “glitter” but geez! If we could Rumpelstiltskin it into gold we’d be rich as Croesus! This supplement is AMAZING!! My husband says its follicle glue!! Worth every penny!
Din o vite really does work! Great ingredients I’ve had to give my dog shots for itching for 3 yrs and not to mention chronic ear infections. Literally the itching is gone it’s wonderful .. and no ear infections .I strongly suggest anyone who’s dog has problems with itching/ allergies should consider using this. I give it 10 stars !!!’ I’m so happy , finally my girl is comfortable
I noticed a change with my German Shepard after using for 1 week. She also started put on weight again (food was not changed). She is a senior dog and this has been an amazing product. I will always give my dogs Dinovite
Slow to see results but it does work
I bought Dynovite because I was so frustrated with our new “rescue” Milly’s shedding of white hair- we’ve had her 6 months and she’s a lab mix with short white hair. We’ve tried everything, change food, brush daily, special shampoos, and I even bought a roomba to keep up. It wasn’t until about 3 weeks later (after feeding it to her) that we noticed her coat felt very soft similar to our black lab who didn’t have shedding issues. Her coat was soft and turning silky. And this week, I noticed that the floor had less hair on the floor. When she shakes, there is no massive hair cloud of loose hair. She still licks her paws a little bit but it’s still only been 3.5 weeks. Both dogs love it. We started with the small dosage as requested but moved up to a full dose quickly. I put it in their bowl, the. Put the dry food on it. I then pour warm water over their food which makes a gravy. The only downside is that we have to wipe their chins when they are done to get the excess that floated to the top of the water and gets stuck on their chins. (Personal preference so they don’t rub up on our clothes afterwards). But they kick their bowls clean. My recommendation would be to be patient- use the whole box and then assess the results.