Dinovite Small Dog Supplement, 28-oz box
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains essential prebiotics and probiotics to help support digestion and maintain a healthy gut.
- Rich in omega fatty acids to support skin and coat health.
- Add this daily supplement to your pup's regular food to promote a healthy immune system.
- This easy-to-use daily dog supplement tackles hot spots, itching, licking and seasonal allergies.
- This 28-oz box can feed your small dog for 90 days!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealGNC Pets Advanced Seasonal Immune Support Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$9.00Chewy Price$14.99List Price$8.55Autoship Price
- DealDinovite Large Dog Supplement, 84.64-oz box$99.99Chewy Price$94.99Autoship Price
- DealWINPRO Pet Allergy Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 60 count$34.99Chewy Price$33.24Autoship Price
- DealNaturVet Hemp Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$18.04Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Seniorbliss Season Allergy Salmon Flavored Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Senior Dogs, 60 count$35.99Chewy Price$37.77List Price$34.19Autoship Price
- DealKineticVet Skin & Allergy Relief Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 120 count$42.00Chewy Price
- DealNaturVet Aller-911 Plus Antioxidants Soft Chews Allergy Supplement for Dogs, 70 count$14.99Chewy Price$15.92List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- DealLICKS Pill-Free SKIN & ALLERGY Dog Supplement, 30 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Deal21st Century Essential Pet Brewers Yeast Chewable Tablets Dog Supplement, 1000 count$12.14Chewy Price$11.53Autoship Price
- DealPetNC Natural Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$7.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.59Autoship Price
- DealZesty Paws Aller-Immune Infusions Allergy & Immune Chicken Flavored Liquid Supplement for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$26.97Chewy Price$25.62Autoship Price
- DealVetnique Labs Dermabliss Omega & Skin Salmon Flavored Soft Chew Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Flax Seed, Dried Kelp, Yeast Culture...||New Formula: Organic Coconut Shredded, Parmesan Cheese, Choline Chloride...||Anchovies, Sardines, Mackerel, Herring, Natural Mixed Tocopherols.||Alaskan Salmon Oil, Sardines, Anchovies...||Water (Reverse Osmosis), Sunflower Oil, Salmon Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Extra Small Breeds||Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior|
|Health Feature||Immune Support, Allergy Relief, Itch & Redness Remedy||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...||Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy, Sensitive Skin...||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Form||Powder||Supplement, Food Topping||Liquid||Liquid||Supplement|
|Food Flavor||—||Cheese, Fruits & Vegetables||Sardine, Mackerel||Salmon, Sardine||—|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
20 Customer Reviews
Really works! (plus treat recipe)
Last year my dachshund developed lg patches of dry flaky skin, bald spots, rash/hot spots on her chest, and was gnawing paws or scratching constantly. I had vet run tests, tried various RX ointments, coconut oil baths, specialty foods, etc., etc., but nothing helped. My mom told me Dinovite had worked for my aunt's dog w/severe grass allergies, so I decided to try it. To my amazement really, the paw-gnawing stopped in 4 to 6 weeks, in 6-8 weeks the hot spots cleared, and now at around 12wks, her dry skin flakes are gone and bald patches are growing back in! My fur baby's coat is soft and shiny again, just like it used to be... most importantly, she's healthy and comfy again :) TIP: Teeny's picky/would not eat it sprinkled on food so I developed this fast & easy treat recipe: 1c. Dinovite mixed w/ 1/4 c. melted peanut butter and 1/4c. melted butter. Blend together in small rectangular food storage container (or glass pan), chill to harden, and cut into 48 squares, ea = 1tsp.
Dinovite 4 dogs
It started to work within the week took notice that he was looking black than gray in his fur. After 2 weeks his coat is now softer.
Save Your Money.
I have three dogs. none of them will eat their food with Dinovite added. tried very small amounts to start with. less then recommended. had to throw away expensive can food after adding product.
Ships faster than i can go to the store and buy it!
My coat is much softer and shinier since i got my Dinovite from Chewy! I only had to wait 1 day to watch for the delivery guy! Thanks Chewy, Sincerely, Beauregard Chephus Greene
My dog is picky I swear I've tried everything IMAGINABLE! Thought for sure he would eat this- but sadly it was a fail.
This stuff is great!
Years ago my white pitbull developed a severe abdominal rash that persisted for 3 years, in spite of hundreds in vet bills and different foods. In desperation I decided to give Dinovite a try. Imagine my shock when Skylar's rash completely disappeared after only four days. I mean completely - never to return! My current pit/Basenji mix was recently diagnosed with rib bone cancer. He and his sister have been scratching with the winter heating, so both just started Dinovite as a food topper. They've taken to it well, no problems or fussiness. Even if Dinovite won't cure bone cancer it may at least improve their immune systems. I've told numerous friends and veterinarians about Dinovite, although I do know of one dog who developed allergies to it, but he is a puppy mill dog allergic to just about everything..
My dog won't eat this product
My dog will not touch this stuff. Have tried mixing with wet food, mixed with beef flavor soup, mixed in with kibble. All of this at a much lower amount than recommended. I would think that making the product appealing to the dog would be important. BTW my dog is by no means a picky eater.
Still a bit early to give a review. Haven’t used it long enough to see the effect it has on our dog. Hopefully it will help Ed’s skin and odor problem.
See the Difference
At the beginning the dogs weren;t too happy with this Supplement but now they eat normally and are sleeping better and are more active.
So far so good!
Looking for something to help with the overall health and appearance of Mochi. Husband had seen and or heard of this product. Decided to try it. So far so good. Mochi has not shown any indication that he does not like it on his food. We followed the "get use to the new ingrediant" and now are on full scoop every feeding. We have noticed a small change in his hair loss and is appears that his horrible smell is not so strong. Concerned that we would not be able to return if he did not like it, however, he likes it and so do we!