Diphenhydramine HCl Compounded Chew for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
Diphenhydramine HCl is an antihistamine that may be prescribed for allergies, anxiety, or itching related to certain types of cancers. Diphenhydramine HCl Compounded Chews are flavored for your pet and are individually sealed in a UV resistant blister pack to retain freshness.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Diphenhydramine HCl Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$31.95Chewy Price$30.35Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 2-mg, 30 Chews$30.00Chewy Price$28.50Autoship Price
- Tresaderm Topical Solution for Dogs & Cats, 7.5-mL$25.89Chewy Price$24.60Autoship Price
- Doxycycline Hyclate Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$36.95Chewy Price$35.10Autoship Price
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 3.6-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Ursodiol Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 50-mg/mL, 30 mL$31.51Chewy Price$29.93Autoship Price
- Famotidine Compounded Oral Liquid Tuna Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 5-mg/mL, 30 mL$26.69Chewy Price$25.36Autoship Price
- Atenolol Compounded Oral Liquid Chicken Flavored for Dogs & Cats, 10-mg/mL, 30 mL$32.95Chewy Price$31.30Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Don't waste your time or money with these
I was hoping these would be more palettable than regular benadryl tablets. Definitely not chewable, didn't even attempt to give whole. I tried chopping it into bits, even grating it into the food, but my pet still refused to eat it. I resembles compressed jerky and is the size of a Rollo. I was expecting maybe a small chewable tablet.
My pups wouldn’t take the regular tablets in pb or the liquid, but they love these.
Not as Described - Chews Are Unchewable!
I ordered chews with my pets meds blended in - the items we received were unusable, like hard plastic or bits of concrete, completely unchewable by any creature, certainly not helpful for an elderly one like my guy. I wondered how long they had been on the shelf to reach such a state of petrification.