Diphenhydramine HCl (Generic) Capsules
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
Diphenhydramine HCI, commonly known as Benadryl is an antihistamine prescribed to help relieve allergy symptoms. Some of these symptoms may include coughing and itching caused by insect bites, pollen, house dust along with other allergy triggers. This medication may also help control vomiting and motion sickness and may be prescribed as a mild sedative to help treat muscle tremors caused by toxins or other medications. Customers may receive this drug under the names Benadryl (Warner Lambert), Histacalm (Virbac).
Proudly sourced directly from the manufacturer or their approved distributor. Guaranteed genuine and backed by the manufacturer.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Apoquel Tablets for Dogs, 16-mg, 1 tablet$2.53Chewy Price$2.40Autoship Price
- Famotidine (Generic) Tablets, 20-mg, 1 tablet$0.11Chewy Price$0.10Autoship Price
- Diphenhydramine HCl (Generic) Capsules, 50-mg, 1 capsule$0.02Chewy Price$0.02Autoship Price
- Trazodone (Generic) Tablets, 50-mg, 1 tablet$0.14Chewy Price$0.13Autoship Price
- ProZinc Insulin U-40 for Dogs & Cats, 10-mL$116.99Chewy Price$111.14Autoship Price
- Vetmedin Chewable Tablets for Dogs, 50 chewable tablets, 1.25-mg$52.49Chewy Price$59.49List Price$49.87Autoship Price
- Enalapril Maleate Compounded Chew Chicken Flavored for Dogs, 2-mg, 15 Chews$15.00Chewy Price$14.25Autoship Price
- Zonisamide Compounded Capsule for Dogs & Cats, 1 capsule, 300-mg$1.03Chewy Price$0.98Autoship Price
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Perfect for Motion Sickness
My doctor suggested that I use Benadryl for my Golden suffering from severe motion sickness in the car. Since I started using it, my dog's sickness is virtually gone.
We use these twice a day to keep his itchy skin in check. Helps mostly and a bit safer than those apoquel pills or the cytopoint injection. We just put them in a Pill assist from royal canin.
Does not work if your animals have heavy allergies
I wouldn’t suggest getting an over the counter allergy medication if your animal has bad allergies. This is a script not worth having in my situation.