Disney Hocus Pocus Cardboard Cat House Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Scratcher toy features fan-faved characters from Disney’s Hocus Pocus—from The Disney Collection, available only at Chewy.
- Corrugated cardboard is great for promoting healthy scratching habits and healthy claws.
- Kitty-approved scratching material meets their favorite witches, the Sanderson Sisters.
- Daily scratching is essential to keep your kitty healthy and happy, Halloween and beyond.
- Purr-fect for every room of the house, haunted or not.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPixar Coco Bouncy Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$9.88Chewy Price
- DealDisney Villains Ursula and Eels Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$13.48Chewy Price
- Disney Villains Mice Cat Toy with Catnip, 4 count$11.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Cardboard Cat House$13.48Chewy Price$21.98List Price
- Frisco Halloween Mansion Cardboard Cat House, 2-Story$15.59Chewy Price$25.98List Price
- Pixar Coco Marigold Bridge Scratcher Cat Toy$31.98Chewy Price
- DealDisney Villains Maleficent and Crow Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$9.98Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Type||Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratch Boxes|
|Material||—||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
It's just ok
This was cute, but it doesn't stay together at all by itself. The scratcher section is a little bit too big for the border so the flaps never got totally flat, and the tape sections don't stick together so you'll need extra tape to keep everything where it belongs. I know this is just cardboard but I was expecting it to be better, especially for the price. My cats played on it immediately, but I would not buy this again.
Dead in a week
Absolutely adorable scratcher but designed in a way to come apart with a glance. The tombstone strip barely stuck on, don't came off first. The Sanderson sisters popped off the tabs next. I had to remove it after a week when he started gnawing on the edges of the scratcher part. It was cute. But in no way designed to withstand anything but a less energetic cat.
Was so disappointed, I love Hocus Pocus almost as much as I love cats, but the animation is horrible like a bad anime knock off, falls apart & my cats have no interest in this scratching board & normally they love them! NOT WORTH YOUR MONEY
My cat adored this
My large cat took to this scratcher immediately. Scratching pad hold up but you do have to reinforce hocus pocus decor with tape. Stayed together after that. Would purchase again
Great for big kitties!
I’m a huge Hocus Pocus fan and when I saw this I knew I had to have it, I just wasn’t sure my girl would fit as she’s roughly 19 pounds. Well she takes up every centimeter but fits just fine. I added a couple strips of tape to reinforce the back, but it’s quite sturdy.
Falls apart easily
I'm disappointed with this purchase. Instead of tabs that fit together, this product uses double-sided tape that sticks for about a minute. I tried stapling the headstone trim and spooky background to the cardboard scratch base, but that only lasted a day. :(
It's just a bunch of Hocus Pocus !
This is so adorable and both my kitties love to scratch and lay on it ! I have bigger cats and it's not too small for them. Easy to put together -- The double sided tape that comes with it doesn't stick very well, but I hot glued it together and it's perfect ! I'm in love with this scratcher !
Would Not Recommend
This scratcher does not stay together, definitely not worth the price. Even after taping the back (in addition to the double sided tape that is supposed to hold it together), it falls apart.
not worth it
It does not stay together and is rather bulky. My cats did not like it until I took off the back piece!
Cute but I did have to reinforce it.
I really like this set. My cat likes to lay in it. I did have to reinforce it with duct tape.