Disney Mickey Silicone Dog & Cat Treat Yummy Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Disney design lick mat featuring Mickey’s silhouette and available in red or black.
- Non-skid design helps keep it in place while your pet enjoys their treats.
- Top-rack dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- Matching food mat available to complete your pet’s dinnerware look.
- One of the superfan-approved Disney products available only at Chewy.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU Silicone Dog & Cat Treat Lick Mat, Green$6.31Chewy Price$7.01List Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Silicone Dog & Cat Treat Yummy Mat, Black$9.99Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Slow Feeder Dog & Cat Bowl, Black, 1.25 cups$10.99Chewy Price
- STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU AUREBESH Non-Skid Stainless Steel with Melamine Stand Dog Bowl, 3.25 cups$11.00Chewy Price$11.59List Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Small, Black, 2.25 cups$11.99Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey Mouse Non-Skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.5 Cups$7.76Chewy Price
- Pixar Finding Nemo Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, 5 Cups$12.48Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||BPA-Free, Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe, Microwavable, Portion Control||—||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Microwavable, Lead-Free||Dishwasher-Safe, Portion Control|
|Material||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Silicone, Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||—||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Puppy||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
16 Customer Reviews
Silicone lick mats
I was really hesitant about trying these for our 1 year old yorkie because he destroys everything! But it’s not damaged and they both love them! I think these keep them busy longer than their Kongs do, but we alternate to keep it interesting for them.
I like the idea of a lick mat, the design is cute. BUT my two cats EAT the mat!!! We first tried the Baby Yoda one and they ate the pointy ears. So I figured I would try the Mickey ones because of round edges. My cats ate these also. Maybe it's just my two cats because they ARE food driven.
Doesn't slow down
Was excited to see if this helped my male cat with slowing down on eating his wet food. It didn't even phase him. My female refuses to eat off it so my male ate both plates. It is a cute design just didn't do what I had hoped it would do
These are great!!!
My dogs were hesitant at first about this but after about 15 minutes they took right to it. It has helped Paris with her anxiety and it keeps her occupied for about 30 minutes. I have a large, medium and small dog and it’s the perfect size for all 3. It’s durable and easy to clean. I’m glad I finally ordered this. My babies are happy and that makes me happy. Definitely recommend this product.
Too Small and Ridiculously Priced
It is the size of my hand, nothing can fit on it, not even a small cat bowl. I should have given it back but I have been too busy.
Wish it stuck
Partly my own fault and I didnt watch my dog the whole time he was using it but he ripped it to shreds once the PB was gone. Its a small mat. I wish it had suction cups so that it could stick to the ground because it moved all over my hardwood floor while he was licking it. He couldnt put a paw on it to keep it still because it was so small
In theory, aces. In execution, they are flimsy and don’t have suction or anything to keep them from slipping around. The dog tore it while pawing at it - and he gets his claws trimmed routinely.
Not for aggressive chewers
This mat did not last a day with my aggressive chewer she shredded it to pieces
Great for small animals
I got this to provide some enrichment for my cat and it is perfect! Make sure you look at the measurements before ordering. I do wish it was bigger so it could work for my lab too but you do get what is advertised. Would definitely not work for my 80 pound lab but its all good. I love that it is dishwasher safe and the material on the bottom keeps it from sliding around which is perfect for my old cat!
Great for my big dog
My 100 lb. Pyrenees/Shepard mix is very food motivated. This mat keeps him occupied with peanut butter or cheese. It sticks right on!