Disney Minnie Mouse Floral Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Floral and fashionable Minnie Mouse pattern adds a touch of Disney style to this harness.
- Easy for your pup to step into so you can get out the door faster.
- Adjustable sizing for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Durable, high-quality polyester material that’s built to last.
- Snap the leash on quickly with the conveniently placed D-rings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- STAR WARS THE MANDALORIAN GROGU Pumpkin Dog Harness, LG$12.71Chewy Price
- Disney Princess Belle Dog Leash, SM - Length: 6-ft, Width: 5/8-in$13.99Chewy Price
- Pixar Toy Story Dog Leash, SM - Length: 6-ft, Width: 5/8-in$9.54Chewy Price
- Disney Pluto Dog Leash, MD - Length: 6-ft, Width: 3/4-in$10.74Chewy Price
- Disney's Frozen Olaf Dog Leash, LG - Length: 6-ft, Width: 1-in$14.00Chewy Price
- Pixar Coco Dog Leash, MD$11.07Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey Dog Leash, MD - Length: 6-ft, Width: 3/4-in$9.48Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Basic||Basic||Basic||Back Clip||Basic|
|Breed Size||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Disney! so cute!
The small was just a hair too big. She somehow chewed through the belly strap. Ordered 2 more an xsmall & small. She has also destroyed the x-small. Saving the small for a bit. I love it but disappointed that they didn’t last! I won’t purchase anymore if she can destroy it so quick.
Minnie got her Minnie Mouse harness looks perfect size large
cute item however measurement chart is not accurate. I measured my pup per instructions and ordered the size indicated, its way to big, made it as small as it would go and its still too big.
XS for 12 week cocker spaniel
When I first knew I was getting my puppy, this Minnie Mouse collar/leash/harness was what I couldn’t wait to get. The harness is a step in which I’ve learn my pup prefers. This seems to be working great for us and she has plenty of room to grow. I love that there is the chest adjustment.
like the harness
lovely. I just ordered the small and should have ordered the x-small. Love the colors in it.
Fits in between sized dog well.
My dog is between the XS and S sizes and this harness adjusts down in 3 areas to help with this issue.
While these harnesses are cute and I want to love them, the sizing must only work for specific dogs. My dog, a Westie, is right under 21 inches at her largest girth, and 17 pounds, so I initially bought a medium thinking with a 20-30 inch range it would be the most flexible for her. With this harness adjusted as tight as possible she escapes it almost every time she has it on. So I figured the small would have to work being 16-24 inches and ordered three different patterns in small, loving the designs, and somehow the small is too tight on her when it’s fully expanded. If the sizing works for your dog it’s a cute harness, but you can’t go based off the size charts.
Minnie’s new harness
I got tired of everyone thinking my Morkie was a boy so I purchase this harness to suit her. It’s adorable and matches her name. Colors are very bright, and you can tell right away it’s for a girl dog. My Morkie’s name is minnie. She’s 10 months now, about 7lbs. Smaller than a Maltese, slightly bigger than a Yorkie. Skinny girl like a Yorkie. It’s difficult to find the right sizes for her since she’s between a small and extra small. For this harness I purchased a small but it was somewhat big. Loose all around, even tho she still can’t escape out of it, I’m going to get the extra small.
Fits fairly well
I have a tiny 4lb Cavapoo and this fits as well as can be expected. Not super tight but is good. She’s not bothered by it, and it’s very lightweight.
Ok I have to give this a star because it’s adorable but it’s not functional because the plastic buckle sits underneath so when she’s laying down, she’s laying on the uncomfortable buckle. Unfortunately I can’t use it because of that.